IGNORED

Rome 2002 Rephlex Gig

Dale

Does anyone have a quality audio recording of this gig at all? Or can even I.D the first tracks in both of these youtube videos?:

I have tried searching on the Download Manager..

Both tunes are excellent

(Probably unreleased aphex, but I thought I might try my luck)

Guest Caustic

let me guess. it's the one where he plays the wicked drum n bass type tunes.

it's been asked like 20 kerbillion times. nobody has any idea.

just sounds like a live mix of one pattern.

Does anyone have a quality audio recording of this gig at all? Or can even I.D the first tracks in both of these youtube videos?:

Both tunes are excellent

we have the source vid for that show up, undoubtably has better audio accompanying it

A little birdie told me that the first track there isn't unreleased aphex, but instead............unreleased Squarepusher. Seriously.

so said that thread last week or whenever, but it still sounds like Richie to moi...

Guest behindthebeats

its definately unreleased squarepusher. he played a number of the tracks (off 2 * 12s - white labels called 'intelli-gent') at a wang nite in london a few months ago. all are played (and fucked about with) by richard in the 2002 rome gig. i asked tom if he would ever considering releasing them. the answer was negative.

its definately unreleased squarepusher. he played a number of the tracks (off 2 * 12s - white labels called 'intelli-gent') at a wang nite in london a few months ago. all are played (and fucked about with) by richard in the 2002 rome gig. i asked tom if he would ever considering releasing them. the answer was negative.

reveal yourself...

I was in a band with a dude for a while who had a high quality cd of the entire show.

I have no idea where he got it, he wouldn't tell me.

he played it for me and i believe the end of the set climaxed to some crazy speedcore gabber noise and then it broke into a crazy, almost midi/atari-sounding breakbeat version of The A Team Theme.

he also said it took him a couple of years of constant searching and over $100 to get his hands on it.

he refused to burn me a copy.

he was a huge prick about it. He knew how big of a fan I was and didn't care, either way.

He said he was at the show and it was something he couldn't share because of all of the trouble he went through to get it.

Needless to say, I quit playing with the guy.

Fuck'em.

Both tunes are excellent

I am uploading a copy of the Rome 2002-12-13 Rephlex gig, it is 1 hour in length, and ends half way through the 2nd .mov file of that posted here, therefore the first 25 minutes is audio not found within the movie files. I am getting it to CATS so he can put in the Download section. It's not the best quality (you can hear the crowd) but decent for live version.

Side note:

For a good laugh, watch the following from Blackout's Box: The Raver Chronicles

Guest tomaswoj

Both tunes are excellent

I am uploading a copy of the Rome 2002-12-13 Rephlex gig, it is 1 hour in length, and ends half way through the 2nd .mov file of that posted here, therefore the first 25 minutes is audio not found within the movie files. I am getting it to CATS so he can put in the Download section. It's not the best quality (you can hear the crowd) but decent for live version.

Side note:

For a good laugh, watch the following from Blackout's Box: The Raver Chronicles

Can U post the upload link somewhere here as well ? Just as an interim solution, until CATS put this in download section :) Im a bit non-patient these days, but please forgive me (as this set is simply great).

I'm not sure if he lives in the same place. I'd hate to get his limey frog juice on me boots.

he probobly worked on the soundboard or somethin, lucky bastard

Archived