IGNORED

larktekswitch

Guest iep

very nice track... it has awesome atmospherics. It sounds very organic to me actually. Yeah... some really nice sounds.

It was pretty... but it doesn't sound like it has much of an end, as it dropped off I felt like "... hey wait! Don't go! You're not done yet!" It's not painfully bad... but this would be the only thing I can think of to work on. In fact... maybe if you just kept it going for a while so the listener can bask in it's ambience, that might work, dunno if it'd get boring or not but you could try it.

very nice track... it has awesome atmospherics. It sounds very organic to me actually. Yeah... some really nice sounds.

It was pretty... but it doesn't sound like it has much of an end, as it dropped off I felt like "... hey wait! Don't go! You're not done yet!" It's not painfully bad... but this would be the only thing I can think of to work on. In fact... maybe if you just kept it going for a while so the listener can bask in it's ambience, that might work, dunno if it'd get boring or not but you could try it.

thanks! i agree about the end. the beats kinda dissolve in a wash of reverb and this weird flanging sound too quickly. i'll do an extended version sometime soon when i feel like returning to this track! i wrote it for a liveset i'm doing friday and the length of the track is just right within that set, i think. as a standalone track it doesn't really allow the listener to bask in the vibe indeed though, hehehe :grin: :grin:

man, I gave it a good listen. Good tune, cool sounds. Maybe a little less reverb on the drums, they're not that clear, or maybe the percussion is just a little too erratic. like, erratic just because, you know?? :fear:

Anyway, good stuff gozer :grin:

good one, the melodies and all the synths/noises are awesome and very engrossing and psychedelic indeed.the drums could be more expressive though, they're effective but secondary to the rests of the sounds in the track. i really like it when drums and melody work as one whole.

i think it could be a longer track

Guest Pinflux

I gotta say the song definately hooked me from the start, the first few seconds are a really nice opening to the song. The whole track is just really lush, I love how thickly layered it is. Definately agree on the wanting a longer track, but the actual end sounds really cool. Great stuff!

I couldn't listen for some reason. Didn't like the codec on your site. :sad:

That's strange.. can't you just right-click on the link and save to target..? That works here at least..

this is very cool.....very hypnotic.....I liken this track to Beaumont Hannant's work, but I do hear the similarity to Gridlock as well...nice job

Thanks.. makes me curious about Beaumont Hannant's music.. will check some of it out..

i really like this

Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide...
av9183ys.jpg

Archived