IGNORED

Download Manager Release:Aphex Twin - 2000-11-30 Lisbon - Numero festival

WaxenPith

You're not qualified to manage media.

Was not trying to "manage" it, just trying to contribute it to the site since I'm limited on my own space currently. I've upload the Rome 2002 gig and some other files on my own since they are over 50 mb. Just trying to help the site out. If it's a big deal CATS or Joyrex can remove it and re-post it themselves. Thanks for stepping in though.

no need to be so seriose bowdit.

Alright, well then why even bring it up?

Let me quote the Downloads page:

VERBATIM:

Aphex Twin Have any live shows or DJ appearances for Richard you'd like to share? If so, go ahead and upload them here (50MB per file maximum upload size, if larger than that, contact CATS and provide a download URL if possible or make arrangements). Please, no commercially-available music, only live shows. If in doubt talk to us first.

So Caustic, that's what I did, I uploaded my file. Did I miss something?

Nice move WaxenPith ! What a pity quality is so poor

Yea, sorry about the quality. I recently submitted some other files, one of which is an extended version of Pukklepop set. Look for them to be added by CATS at a later time, as most of them are over 50 mb.

• 4 years later...
Guest crnl4bn

Does anyone have a tracklist for this.

I've been trying to identify whatever track comes in @ 2:30 (like the second jungle tune he drops. ~ nasty)

Archived