IGNORED

hard as fuck drum and bass track

producer snafu

man i have always wanted to make one, so i did

i am proud of it but i am kind of ashamed of the drum edits when it goes to 7x4, i think i'll touch those up later on

http://winnipegjungle.kicks-ass.org/~produ..._Tendencies.mp3

cool intro

nice stereo spread

drums are fookin loud /distorted

first drop is cool

uh oh here comes that snarling ravey lead

now the main beat

akward but cool

stuuteresque

second drop

now a more rollin beat

still heavy and weird/off kilter and twisted

nice drum fills

the main distorted snare is starting to wear on me a bit,play with the tuning/vel more

dope final bridge/drop -best programming so far,not a dancefloor filler but

a mean macho stomper for the boys

8 out 10

nice and rugged thugged

This was pretty hardcore, I just wish you wouldn't have added that shotgun getting loaded at the end of the track or whatever that was. The melodies worked great with the beat - what synth did you use for the lead d'n'b sound?

EDIT: But as mentioned before it was fucking loud! After listening to it I put on some Gorillaz and I could barely hear it because I turned the volume down when listening to your track

man i have always wanted to make one, so i did

i am proud of it but i am kind of ashamed of the drum edits when it goes to 7x4, i think i'll touch those up later on

http://winnipegjungle.kicks-ass.org/~produ..._Tendencies.mp3

that's fucking banging man!!

sounds alot like abelcain's new album (pantheon of fiends)

which is a good thing

the switch to 7/4 is very sloppy though yeah, could be more smooth, and there barely are any bassfrequencies, made add some subbasses (in the kick or bassline, or maybe add another cliched as fuck sine-bassline :innocent: )?

anyway, that track made me sweat in a good way.. ehh.. yeah

I like this man. Tis pretty phat and badass. I could get down to this in a club for sure. Be cool if there was some like more tweaking of the distorted kick which comes in later but now I hear some tweak fuckery. Pretty enjoyable I would say. One of the more enjoyable tunes I've heard on here recently I would say. Was listening throughout wondering what would come next. Does get perhaps a little boring as it progresses but pretty impressive I would say. Very funky and danceable I would say. Just feel some more quelching activity on the beats and the major distorted kick would be good to maintain the excitement factor. Pretty good.

I have been overcritical in the past but this is pretty much bang on the money. I don't see the issues that people are talking about such as beats not flowing myself. The beats seems to flow pretty well to me.

Guest IdironBoomtracks

i really liked the bass/distorted bass kick but the beats/composition was too awkward and a bit too repetitive

Archived