IGNORED

Btoum-Roumada

Dale

Such a short track.. but nothing is missing, and I wouldn't wish for it to be edited or extended any longer. It's nice when you wake up and play it on a crisp winter's morning, or as soon as you step outside during sunrise.

Discuss this emotive track.. when do you play it? What sort of mood do you have to be in? Do you even play it?

Guest Barricade
Such a short track.. but nothing is missing, and I wouldn't wish for it to be edited or extended any longer. It's nice when you wake up and play it on a crisp winter's morning, or as soon as you step outside during sunrise.

Discuss this emotive track.. when do you play it? What sort of mood do you have to be in? Do you even play it?

Well good going smart ass! Now it's only a matter of time SNL is gonna pick this up and loop it for one of their new sketches!

Guest Barricade
I always thought it was like a cathedral in the morning. Light beaming through the stained glass windows.

Deffinitely a red song...

Guest Caustic
I always thought it was like a cathedral in the morning. Light beaming through the stained glass windows.

Deffinitely a red song...

Grey, I'll have you know.

Archived