IGNORED

Free Audio Software for Windows/MacOS

mosca

DB Glitch

IS NOW FREE!!!!

woo hoo

mo

For some reason i haven't tried it yet, even though i brought it up in that shit to spill thread. But looks awesome yet odd, (see my post in the shit to spill EKT thing).

• 2 weeks later...
WWAYM NWBass: done before, but this one sounds great!!

WWAYM NWEq: sounds really good as well. these guys know how to make a filter.

Ersson plugs: iblit, polyblit, ersdrums all highly recommended (and buy drumular, it's awesome!!)

Ive been thinking of getting drumular. Is it worth it? I looks tight, but anything similar I should check out first?

WWAYM NWBass: done before, but this one sounds great!!

WWAYM NWEq: sounds really good as well. these guys know how to make a filter.

Ersson plugs: iblit, polyblit, ersdrums all highly recommended (and buy drumular, it's awesome!!)

Ive been thinking of getting drumular. Is it worth it? I looks tight, but anything similar I should check out first?

nevermind, i just bought it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
found this: xhip. the gui is a bit shit, but it sounds absolutely sick!!

here's a sample:

http://xhip.cjb.net/temp/lonestar_-_xhiptest.mp3

there are some nice effects there too.

Yeah, this is my favorite synth. Still a WIP, i think I link to it earlier in this thread. Very easy to patch. And it sounds fucking lush. It has lots of really unique features which makes it sounds very analog like filter cross-modulation and linear glide. Can make really digital sounds as well and has FM,oscillator sync, ringmod, modes. filter saturation hasn't been implimented yet I dont think. nor some of the waveshaping features. But its very stabel and complete-feeling at the moment. Works great as a drum-machine!

did you read where the programmer of xiph is talking about the gui? this guy is very serious about his product:

this is a quality production. my vision for xhip is that it is the definitive solution for preset subtractive synthesis of its kind. it has the best components, the best looking gui, and the most functional gui of any other software out there. it is also free, and makes other commercial software in the same class entirely obsolite. i will not accept any input to the project that takes away from the goal, so work done on the gui will be expected to evolve over time toward convergance with the goals of the project. i can accept imperfection, nothing is perfect, but i cannot accept anything where the intention does not meet my requirements for dedication to producing over time a more evolved and more perfect solution from whatever the first steps are.

it goes on, nice! :laughing:

No yeah, this guy is a fucking genious, Ive been following this since the begginning. http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119422 this thread shows the progress pretty well and aciddose has some really good things to say about this project and synthesis in general, Although half the time I have no clue what some of it means.

• 3 weeks later...

nice to have freeware modular systems like Usine, Abox, PD, etc. coming out! (well PD is not as recent). Thanks for the analog box mention, its not a vst though. I think Usine can be with a wrapper, but its hard to get the grips on for me.

Thats been mentioned like three times already, look up! ^^^

EDIT: Dammit! (im referring to version2006's post)

Edited by Bubba69

• 5 weeks later...