IGNORED

Free Audio Software for Windows/MacOS

mosca

Guest RadarJammer
Here is a really charming and characterful spring reverb model I dredged up from the bowls of some lost and forgotten dusty lonely sad and depressingly abandoned nondescript internet forum. win. Edited by RadarJammer

Guest RadarJammer

Shuriken plugs, a nice handful of assorted vst fx. win/mac.

ccernn JS plugin's with some cool FSU stuff and a variety of interesting things

Liteone's JS plugin pack, I suggest you guys insert the

"farmodulator" after some audio and set the "Modulator" to "Input" and fuss with the controls. DAMN that sounds cool.

I always sort of shrugged off the JS stuff because so many of them install with Reaper that they almost feel like a nuisance but after re-evaluating them they are really awesome and have probably as much DSP and Midi integrity as almost any other format and have a fair CPU hit as well.

If anyone here still isn't familiar with JS format you should install

reaplugs (only windows) into your vst folder and just move these files over to the effect subfolder and then you can open them from the LOAD button on the reajs VST gui in your host.

Edited by RadarJammer

Guest RadarJammer
Studio Units this thing was habitually ignored when it was a commercial product and then it was even more ignored when it became freeware, you probably never heard anyone mention it. It's pretty neat though. win.

Guest RadarJammer

AskaAyum is a pretty tight little FM buddy which I was able to track down in one of those mega vst torrents and since I couldn't find a download link anywhere else I put it up on mediafire. win.

1lUzN.png

Guest RadarJammer

midiChords a new piz invention, an elegant implementation of a chorder. people with 25 key controllers could get a lot out of this. win.

And the official page is up and this thing has come a LONG way in such a short time. Registering this plugin only removes the small demo stamp so its essentially freeware AND open source. This guy is amazing :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm working with Melda now to create some tutorial videos, so I'm getting my head around the whole plugin offerings. Quite insane. One quy, and he's developed like 66 plugins...

Anyways, there is a really great and huge collection of free stuff. Macz, and windowz. vst, vst3 and au.

They are basically simplified, and single band versions of the rest of the plugin set. The pro set offers 6 band versions of all these pretty much.

enjoy!

Here's the list:

MAnalyzer

MAutopan

MAutoPitch

MBandPass

MCompressor

MEqualizer

MFlanger

MFreqShifter

MLimiter

MLoudnessAnalyzer

MNoiseGenerator

MNotepad

MOscillator

MPhaser

MRingModulator

MTremolo

MTuner

MStereoExpander

MStereoScope

MUtility

MVibrato

MWaveShaper

http://www.meldaproduction.com/freevstplugins/

• 5 weeks later...

I've recently switched to Mac (Ableton user) and have been looking for the equivalent of Instajungle to put in my live/DJ sets again. Any suggestions?

• 3 months later...

hell yeah I love the melda plugins. I still think there is some incredible use to INFINITE ZOOM WAVESHAPER that I'm overlooking. Also ReaJS is pretty cool. I love just trying random shit like a compressor with 3000000 ms attack. I've also made some crappy guis for a couple of the scripts. I'd say more but I'd have to kill you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

beyerdynamic Virtual Studio

The plug-in virtually simulates real speaker systems (such as stereo or 5.1) in various environments (recording studio, concert halls, etc.) on your headphones.

http://europe.beyerdynamic.com/virtual-studio.html

Does it simulate wearing headphones over your hoodie in a concrete environment?

Flux stereo tool is a neat stereo visualizer and mixer:

http://www.fluxhome.com/products/freewares/stereotool

Flux bittersweet, as I understand it, is a compressor/expander that, instead of a left/right mix, has a center/sides mix. Quite interesting.