IGNORED

confield art

Guest Audiophile

On 3/3/2021 at 2:10 PM, auxien said:

also i've got the Confield poster and would love to know why that perforation is in there. it's weird but i like it

That's where it folds on the CD tray, i just assumed they liked the look and used the CD assets as is

Edited by KovalainenFanBoy

From what I remember Autechre did the artwork for both. Also something I just recently noticed about the Confield art is that it isn't just some image still on top of a white background, the white is a C. For Confield, presumably. 

I would love to have a re-release of this masterpiece on vinyl. 

The album tracks fits the artwork..Shiny metal shreds kinda objects and what does it sound? Well here you go:

On 3/8/2021 at 12:52 PM, dingformung said:

I really like the compression in all confield tracks.

I found this fan remix of confield which isn't bad at all (still not as good as the original of course):

only 10 minutes into this but it's really interesting. was liking the VI Scose Poise tonal shifts, and the way they got Cfern going was really well done. like where Pen Expers is too.

• Like 1

Parhelic Triangle is always gonna be my favourite in Confield... That track is like what Cichli is in Chiastic Slide. 
But the i start to love Lentic Catachresis also.. Shredding the shit down totally in an algo-struction. 

About the artwork again.. Remember Robs profile pcture? Maybe Rob who did the cover.. Who knows. ?

photo-thumb-17334.png

21 hours ago, Dragon said:

i completely stopped reporting and complaining about people because you publicly shamed me for attempting to do those things. idk if you have the threads, DMs etc. archived but it was obvious that you'd do the same thing - or worse - if i complained about anything. other users on the forum noticed this - they recognized that i was too intimidated to communicate with the mods (no thanks to the very public way in which you handled things) and there was a significant spike in bullying etc after this.

Really? Can anyone else corroborate this or provide examples?

I am offended by this confield artwork and have reported rob to joyrex. I also reported sean to the cyberpolice for letting rob use this artwork on one of the best albums i ever heard

• Thanks 2

calling joyrex at his workplace, screaming into the phone over confield which is playing Uviol at deafening volume and me and papa are having the exact argument adam sandler and philip seymour hoffman have in "punch drunk love"

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1