IGNORED

What is his annual salary?

Guest Mr Salads

But if it's gleaned by someone and then posted then that's just the price of fame. If you don't want people trying to pry into your personal life then don't become famous, stay at an office job or something. I'm not saying that I'm going to go snoop into their living room myself and stuff but I would certainly expect others to do so were I famous.

If Richard was forced to become a "public figure" if he releases music, I have a strong feeling that he wouldn't release anything, and that wouldn't really benefit anyone, would it? It benefits everyone if we separate the music from the every-day person.

"Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything." - Bob Dylan (according to wikiquote.org at least)

Very well said, look at this pic from the article I mentioned before that quotes RDJ.

Picture%20631.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL ok, if he doesn't want to release music then why does he do it?

Like I said I'm not going to go digging in the guys trash but there's trade-offs to living a life that goes:

• Wake up
  • Smoke some weed
  • Eat some Eggy Toast
  • Jam on the GX-1
  • Have Mike Dred over for an Acid Jam
  • Listen to some shit tunes while having another smoke and laughing at them
  • Jam on the Synton Fenix
  • Eat dinner
  • Jam with the GX-1 and Synton Fenix together
  • Confirm details of playing a 45 minute DJ set for $60,000

Guest Kenneth172

It's bolllocks mate. Everyone knows he talks shit in interviews. In other interviews he says that he'll still be making music when's an OAP. The man contradicts himself. It's what he does to earn a living anyway and he's probably earned enough now to not really have to do anything for a fair number of years at least.

Guest hahathhat
I'll snap some photos of the article on the sound chamber later, I think it was NME (not for sure, will find out when I get home) I know i've got the magazine it's in stashed away

Picture%20636.jpg

hell of a photoshop m8

It's bolllocks mate. Everyone knows he talks shit in interviews. In other interviews he says that he'll still be making music when's an OAP. The man contradicts himself. It's what he does to earn a living anyway and he's probably earned enough now to not really have to do anything for a fair number of years at least.

Yes I know, it was other people who were taking that seriously.

Guest hahathhat
Business Savvy and an Eye for Acquisition

The mystery lies in his ability to turn a "can't be bothered' attitude into business savvy. You get the feeling he was born with rabbit feet. He tells me about how he didn't have any time at all to prepare for this tour. Right up until the last minute, he was enjoying his French girlfriend, and he had to scramble to get a few DATs together. He was in such a hurry to catch the plane -- well anyway, let him tell it, "It was mental. I locked all the stuff in the vault, and then I went around and locked all the doors. There's like hundreds of keys, and I left my fucking backdoor open. And then my mate went around like a week later to water my plants, and the door was open. I live right on a main street. I'm really lucky. When he told me, I was on the plane, and I just about shit my pants."

1) he gives a shit but pretends he doesn't

2) i want to know exactly what sort of plants he has

3) plants pants shit plants water pants

hell of a photoshop m8

excuse me?

Business Savvy and an Eye for Acquisition

The mystery lies in his ability to turn a "can't be bothered' attitude into business savvy. You get the feeling he was born with rabbit feet. He tells me about how he didn't have any time at all to prepare for this tour. Right up until the last minute, he was enjoying his French girlfriend, and he had to scramble to get a few DATs together. He was in such a hurry to catch the plane -- well anyway, let him tell it, "It was mental. I locked all the stuff in the vault, and then I went around and locked all the doors. There's like hundreds of keys, and I left my fucking backdoor open. And then my mate went around like a week later to water my plants, and the door was open. I live right on a main street. I'm really lucky. When he told me, I was on the plane, and I just about shit my pants."

1) he gives a shit but pretends he doesn't

2) i want to know exactly what sort of plants he has

1) TRUE

2) I don't really care unless it contains THC

of course they contain THC. i was just wondering what his preference is - AK47? Sour D? Golden Nebula?

Now that is a question I've wondered as well, it's obvious he indulges, but what is his strain (or cross-strain) of choice? Alright, my mind has wandered, time to take a smoke break and appreciate some various different strains myself :happy:

Guest hahathhat

given his stated attitude towards fings i wager he would not be content just growing one all the time - probably multiple, as well as mixing them to make new ones?

sadly i do not have the $$$ to indulge myself, currently, i am forced to live vicariously via teh interweb.

given his stated attitude towards fings i wager he would not be content just growing

one all the time - probably multiple, as well as mixing them to make new ones?

Yea, he probably has an assortment of strains. I wouldn't be surprised if he has someone else close to him grow/supply for him as well.

given his stated

sadly i do not have the $$$ to indulge myself, currently, i am forced to live vicariously via teh interweb.

I'll smoke one for ya. You should look into growing a project of your own, even if it is just a plant or two. Good learning experience and cheap smoke (satisfying knowing you grew it yourself, unless it turns out shit of course) If you run into any problems or have any questions just ask Richard for any pointers on fertilizer types, PH sampling 'acid levels', and other great growing tips :rdjgrin:

RDJ - Just your average botanist/artist/co-label owner/business man/heavy artillery operator/musician and much much more

Guest ezkerraldean
Everyone knows that RDJ demands to be paid in livestock.

yeah, common knowledge.

that's how it works down in cornwall

Archived