IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

why must there be a leak because people have heard promo copies?

those promo copies are sent to real people. those people may post on internet message boards.

so, none have made it to ebay...yet. i'm sure these real people will realize that real money can be made from these promos. (they'll be up for sale in, uhm, lets say a week?)

nevermind. caustic already made that remark.

bit

slow

t o d a y

. .

Edited by goDel

You can skip ahead by pressing the +5 or +15 button. Works in Internet Explorer for me, didnt work in Firefox.

As for the track, it's in my opinion the worst track I heard of the 6 at FIRST listen. This can change though as it ever changes through time with Ae.

I'm getting tired of coming here everyday and read the same stuff.... And judging the upcoming autechre's album, or the tracks; by the tracks we've heard, most of them is really shitty quality, is a bit stupid...

Even Simmm, which is in a rather good quality, is nothing to what it's gonna be I'm sure. The sound is flat..

So come on, let' see the real stuff : WHERE IS THE LEAK !!!!

(sorry for bringing that up again, but come on, that's the point of this thread until 3/3/08)

I'm getting tired of coming here everyday and read the same stuff.... And judging the upcoming autechre's album, or the tracks; by the tracks we've heard, most of them is really shitty quality, is a bit stupid...

This is basically how I feel. Plus the tracks are taken out of context. I mean, I really like Music Has the Right to Children, but some of the tracks taken out of context would just be silly.

Can anyone isolate the track? :embrassed:

fwze

reminds me of all tomorrow's linoleum, in a more straight forward electro groove... i like! impressive, in every single radio transmission a whole different vibe was presented, it seems like quaristice will be a very varied and somewhat eclectic release...

Even Simmm, which is in a rather good quality, is nothing to what it's gonna be I'm sure. The sound is flat..

So come on, let' see the real stuff : WHERE IS THE LEAK !!!!

(sorry for bringing that up again, but come on, that's the point of this thread until 3/3/08)

i like how in that Barcode mag interview they say how chris clarke and jackson and his computer band and boring but give a slight praise to Burial while still saying its overhyped. out of these 5 tracks i'd say fwze is my least favorite so far,but its definitely hard to give it a real listen on such low quality

Edited by Ghostbusters III