IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

Guest Archrival

fwze is my least favourite...so now you know :P

looking forward to the album btw...

all the other tracks thatI heard so far are fire.

Yeah, Jackson is dookie.

New Clark is dumbed down.

Its almost like the Label ran out of their stock pile of hookers to provide to bands when they sign with the label.... So they needed to release more stupid hokie dance records so they could bring back the mindless party chickenheads, etc. That's what those two albums were for. That and Jaimie Lidell. Good for crotch stuff, silly for analysis.

Battles was ok. Broadcast I could care less about.

They should have signed Fuck Buttons. That band is the shit.

Edited by gl0tch

Guest Enter a new display name

I think Quaristice will revive Warp's good reputation because everything the label has released for the last 1-2 years was shite.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Guest godslonggone

After hearing it I was hoping that the vinyl would be on 45 RPM (I know, unlikely) like Cichli Suite, so I could hear how some of these songs sound slowed down to 33 (the cichli tracks sound almost like incunabula when slowed down that much), but after glancing at the cover art again I can see that it says 33 lp.

Oh well.

Battles-Mirrored

Grizzly Bear-Yellow House

Clark-Body Riddle

And at least half of Hello Everything.

All good albums on warp in the past two years.

If they release one album per year that is of the quality of Yellow House, I would never complain.

But yea, it would still be nice to get a lot more good electronic acts. It is just that Aphex hasn't done anything and neither has BOC. And AE have slowed down their release rate.

Edited by Rook

Guest Enter a new display name
Battles-Mirrored

Grizzly Bear-Yellow House

Clark-Body Riddle

And at least half of Hello Everything.

All good albums on warp in the past two years.

I exagerated by saying they only released shite. Nevertheless you gotta admit Warp Records are going downhill. Quaristice is obviously the album they are needing to release for their pioneer fans.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Grizzly bear ? GRIZZLY BEAR ???

Are you kidding me ?

I know it's a good band, but come on, i really found that album boring... I guess I bought it just because of stupud warp fanboyism... (as well as jackson, which was really like the worse cd i purshased in years, and I really hated the cover as well)

Jackson, really is shit though.... Can't believe this guy is on warp records....

THIS IS blaspheme !

For me the best artist on Warp.

plus

the best Album of the Century.

I found it annoying.... Maybe it's because I'm french, so I don't all sexed up about it because I know french people...

(I know, this is a bit meaningless, but you get it)

Jackson, really is shit though.... Can't believe this guy is on warp records....

THIS IS blaspheme !

For me the best artist on Warp.

plus

the best Album of the Century.

if you're actually kavinsky you wouldn't say that shit, he knows his throwback 80s disco cutup shit well

haha, beNito is cool as shit.

def nominated as best watmm member of 2008

Well, thanks guys..

We could start a gang here ? you know, start dealing and taping some bitches and stuff... the good old usual's

(Just one last thing for jackson, trying to convince you to realise how bad it is : the guy's wearing hats... HATS !!!! (if I picture this ugly cd in my mind, hats are coming back with flashes of his stupid marquis/orange mecanic sad face...)

well... yeah, I don't like "Smash", and I don't even want to "give it another try". meh !

Lol this album is funny. It has probably the deepest, most cavernous production of any ae release, which makes you expect colossal tracks, but all you get is these bite sized little sketches.

Edit: WNSN sounds MUCH better in high quality, the micro-details are delicious.

Edited by lumpenprol