Autech

Arteche

AutoShare

UTech

Artech

Autochrome

Euchre

Eutere

OH MY GOD, QUARISTICE TRACKLISTING? QUADRUPLE ALBUM?

This is the first time Ae's released anything since I was a fan.

You know they're going to surprise you. Seriously exciting news.

If it really is a double album, that's an interesting move. I wouldn't have expected it. But it justifies taking so long.

They have said in interviews that they usually have hours of unreleased material from their album sessions. With this in mind, a double album isn't such a strange notion.

http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/2687857

This website says the album will have 20 tracks. 20 MOTHERFUCKIN TRACKS. AAAAH!!! I AM GOING TO PISS MYSELF!!!!

Altibzz

The Plc

IO

Plyphon

Perience

SonDEremawe

Simmm

Paralel Suns

Steels

Tankakern

Rale

Fo13

fwzE

90101-51-1

bnc Castl

Theswere

WNSN

chenc9

Notwo

Outh9X

Edited by Salvatorin

http://www.drownedinsound.com/articles/2687857

This website says the album will have 20 tracks. 20 MOTHERFUCKIN TRACKS. AAAAH!!! I AM GOING TO PISS MYSELF!!!!

Altibzz [Altiverb maybe?]

The Plc [LCC]

IO [in/Out]

Plyphon [Vlimpton Alpha 5]

Perience

SonDEremawe

Simmm [sim Gishel]

Paralel Suns

Steels

Tankakern

Rale [Rae]

Fo13

fwzE

90101-51-1

bnc Castl

Theswere

WNSN

chenc9

Notwo

Outh9X

Those track names are very much in the Autechre vernacular, if theyre fake, someones done their homework. Although I thought the Campfire Headphase tracklisting was fake at first because of the total obvious BoCness of it.

They have said in interviews that they usually have hours of unreleased material from their album sessions. With this in mind, a double album isn't such a strange notion.

They've also said they thought Confield was a "Pop" album compared to the stuff they've considered releasing. So, here's to hoping!

Guest Ultravisitor
i'll probably forget the specific release date, and fire up a torrent 3 days after. then i will forget about that for an indeterminate period of time. one day, bored, i will get around to listening to quaristice and wonder why i hadn't done it sooner (the answer: i forgot to).

how can you listen to autechre by download? i have to hear cd or vinyl quality else i think i might not be hearing it all. i need quality with autechre (and with most things)

plus, they deserve it.

I think I read that 'Chiastic Slide' was taken from about 60 tracks, or something daft like that. If that's true they should make like Snares and The Gasman and put out a couple of albums a year. If their live stuff is anything to go by, I wouldn't say that quality control is much of an issue.

I just get too impatient waiting for new releases to come out. And it always feels rather sad a little while after an album is released, knowing that's that for another few years. Deep down I really know that you're right.

Guest hahathhat
i'll probably forget the specific release date, and fire up a torrent 3 days after. then i will forget about that for an indeterminate period of time. one day, bored, i will get around to listening to quaristice and wonder why i hadn't done it sooner (the answer: i forgot to).

how can you listen to autechre by download? i have to hear cd or vinyl quality else i think i might not be hearing it all. i need quality with autechre (and with most things)

plus, they deserve it.

i have tinnitus you insensitive clod

Edited by hahathhat

Guest Caustic

plus, they deserve it.

postcount > plausibility

you are wrong sir.