Sign in to follow this  
playbynumbers

WATMM funny quotes thread

I was thinking "why does this article seem like it was written by my mental caricature of an Englishman", when I noticed it was written by an Indian, which amounts to the same thing.

Nirpal Dhaliwal is a 2nd generation immigrant, not Indian, and Baron Cohen is also from a family of immigrants. Adds a subtext that you might not be aware of. Upper-Middle class jew vs 'working class' indian. In the good old days we would have made the buggers fight each other to the death with mangos, and then shot the winner with a Martini-Henry and nicked their country.

2 guys in a studio for hours on end does sound a little gay

2nr1286.jpg

full on lol at people acting like it's perfectly normal to cut open a dog in your living room and pose next to it in a variety of positions.

i mean duh guys it's pretty obvious she's a veterinary student can't you tell from the pics lol i'm so open minded

Edited by Brian Tregaskin

Guest boo

HIS-HAIR-IS-A-DUCK.jpg

HIS HAIR IS A DUCK...

In case no-one's noticed, I'm gaining weight. Two weeks of eating nothing but mashed potato will do that.

Sorry WATMM, I'm really bored

i noticed your weight gain. i didn't like to mention it. i thought it might hurt your feelings you fat fuck.

x

Guest theSun

"Plain water? You are not a plant; you're a man! You need bubbles!"

hold on

are you telling me a blonde with big tits is naked on the internet

maybe it was just the context, but i loled

i think lain c is going through the "intimidation on the internet is just brilliant" phase.

he pm'd me the other day saying 'we can meet up and fight'

Dear Joshier, you fail at life. Absolute loser in every sense.

well that's surprising coming from you. you and your little "gang".. i bet you wear matching little gangster pimping rings which say 'joshier for teh sucks' on them with 'we love lain c, we hate joshier' on the otherside

usb-drive-diamond-ring.jpg

if i was running the board, i'd ban you for being an internet usage traffic waster.

What have you contributed to watmm? seriously, your music is piss and your posts are worse, what have I done? well, make entertaining threads about ships in rough seas. You can't compete with that

joshier to the max.

this guy is great

meh, I had a penis way before this Lady Gaga person came along and made it fashionable

i think lain c is going through the "intimidation on the internet is just brilliant" phase.

he pm'd me the other day saying 'we can meet up and fight'

Dear Joshier, you fail at life. Absolute loser in every sense.

well that's surprising coming from you. you and your little "gang".. i bet you wear matching little gangster pimping rings which say 'joshier for teh sucks' on them with 'we love lain c, we hate joshier' on the otherside

usb-drive-diamond-ring.jpg

if i was running the board, i'd ban you for being an internet usage traffic waster.

What have you contributed to watmm? seriously, your music is piss and your posts are worse, what have I done? well, make entertaining threads about ships in rough seas. You can't compete with that

joshier to the max.

this guy is great

holy crap, joshier's fail increases exponentially when you put a whole load of his poop together.

i've met lameass girls who go "i love her style" and then when i start talking about the merits of dadaism versus that of something more concrete in terms of having a set belief or opinion, they look at me funny and wanna start talking to standard issue societal-type guys...[etc]

SantinoThisGuy.jpg

no, noob C... you have to quote stuff from other threads that are 'funny'.

Fixed, now its where it belongs

from simon reynolds, who has his moments, despite everything:

"Electronic music strives to create experiences instead of describing them."

(i have no clue where i found this originally.)

found it

quotable-generalizations.gif

Edited by playbynumbers

i can't have a proper conversation with a wimminz without raping her, and consequently, she never returnz my callz

fixt

you have access to all the gear, you're 16 years-old and your dad is god. he's sleeping, mama too, you go to a party and kill the dancefloor djing some of the old man's unreleased gems.

you're 22 now, papa showed you how to use the machines, you're starting to get as skilled as him. the year is 2028, robots are replacing humans, papa richard got cloned.

2046: afx is the new wagner, he's got his own festspielhaus. rushup edge has become a place of pilgrimage for fans all over the world.

2053: death of aphex twin. the heritage is yours, the clone is making some of the finest tunes ever heard by human ears. you have the power to change the world, but you take too much cocaine and you die. afx's clone is still there, he has no conscience but keeps doing gigs and releasing albums.

2101: afx's clone controls the earth, drukqs 2 is out on warp. humans kill themselves when they hear the music.

10044: it was all a dream and you were in a coma for 8000 years. you look at yourself in a mirror and what do you see: you are actually harry potter.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.HOMEALLISONPC\Desktop\fun.pic.finds\knight_rider.jpg

more from morphis. this guy's a genius...

bro i tried to uncompress the 4th track and it gave me this file is corupt bull shit. i am using winrar. any advise, should i just redl?

the first three tracks are hard as virgin pecker, and tight as virgin pussy. rats off to you

<br />yeah its coming out on 12" vinyl on [<i>A POPULAR AND GOOD RECORD LABEL</i>] somewhere between 2009 winter /2010 spring along with a few other amazing tracks plucked and shined up from my tb-303 song making tree.<br /><br />SO WATCH OUT!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I'll definantly be watching out.

willsavetheps3.jpg

All of those games are 1 million+ sellers...

Implying sales = quality

interestedlegoman.jpg

Edited by thehauntingsoul

fail-owned-side-tattoo-fail.jpg

i'm more disturbed by the strange lumps on her thighs than the tattoo.

Where are there any thighs in this picture? That's an armpit lol

oh wow, i thought her tits were her ass and her chin and armpit were the back of her thighs.

Should I move in with MS-DOS?

You should move in with ms-dos PROMPTly

(ha! ha!)

N1390-anal_douche.jpg

baguette.jpg

Okay, now that you've told her, and she's rejected the advance, you have to ignore her. For a while, like until she gets worried that you might hurt yourself and she'll feel guilty for not at least giving you a chance. When she starts calling, DON'T answer, let her leave a message, DON'T erase all of them. Keep the one that sounds like she's the most concerned. Continue ignoring until she starts dropping by to make sure you aren't soaking yourself with a toaster, but don't let her inside for a while. When you do, make sure you look your absolute worst, leave pizza boxes, soda cans, and burger wrappers everywhere, and tell her it's hell without her, even cleaning the house is pointless. When she accepts you, pull the dropcloth cover off your filthy dining room to reveal a candle-lit dinner, similarly remove your pajama pants and t-shirt to reveal your best suit, clap your hands to signal to your service that the guest is ready for dinner, and provide for her a night she won't remember after she drinks the roofie-laced Perrier.

ahahahahahahahaha

no kidding, with kids these days it's all "lebensraum this" and "lebensraum that"

... with a fag in one hand and a cigarette in the other ...