Sign in to follow this  
playbynumbers

WATMM funny quotes thread

Fucking hell, I thought I had stumbled into one of Joyrex's threads for a moment...

richard d james must be so proud to have inspired this website

This shit gets me every time:

*repairs any drywalls that may have been busted thru*

*replaces drywall with plaster*

*smooths out creases in plaster*

*installs hardwood floor and base molding*

*puts up crown molding*

*smears shit all over the walls*

*places antique vase in front of drywall with confidence*

*crashes through all your drywalls midway through giving thanksie the fucking of her life and destroying everything but adjectives vase*

Guest Rabid
post your favorite WATMM quotes and memes in here.

my favorite of recent was "autechre fans dont have sex, they interface"

ehehehehehehhh!

Guest chax

I've also had several conversations about Aphex in record stores. I remember the first time I walked in to a particular local record shop. I must have been 14. I remember looking at the electronic music section and completely freaking out with the selection. I didn't have any money on me at the time, so I came back that night to make some purchases. When I walk in, the guy behind the counter is playing One Word Extinguisher by Prefuse 73! Next time I come in some other guy is playing SAW 85-92. I'm crapping my pants. After browsing the large and impressive electronic section, I brought up my pick to the counter. I had selected Clarence Park by Chris Clark, and the guy looks up at me, seemingly completely shocked and says "...this is a really good record man!" and starts talking to me about Clark and his other albums, etc. It's then I knew that this record shop was the fucking shit. Since then I've had countless conversations about Warp artists in there. Those guys don't work there anymore, but there are still some cool people.

At another record store down the street from this one, the guy working there was playing The Shimmering Hour by Wisp! This is around the time when it was released. It was very exciting to hear Wisp in my local shop(!) and I had a good convo with the dude at the counter about music.

I converted a friend of my recently. He's now a full blown Aphex head. He was really into Nine Inch Nails and other more legitimate industrial music, and after getting familiar enough with his taste, I decided to play him Drukqs. We sat down and just listened to the entire first disc. His face face was scrunched up in the most confused way, like he was trying to figure out a puzzle. He kept giving sighs of amazement and confusion. He was concentrating so hard, and kept making expressions like he was being slapped in the face. He would comment on little details, and shit so I knew he was really hearing it. While we were listening to Vordhosbn, and the reverb clap hit he exclaimed "ARGH JUST ON THE ONE SOUND!" By the time we had reached the end of Mt. Saint Michel Mix + St. Michaels Mount, we both were leaning back with our eyes closed. Right after the end lets up, he looked over at me and whipped a tear from his eye. I knew that he got it. Now hes really into Autechre, Clark, and everyone else.

Guest Adjective

pretty much everything the OP said is exactly the same as in Canada. That being said I've always felt like I would fit in alot better with Brits than Canadians/Americans.

On that note, taking a trip to the UK is among my highest vacation priorities

Sounds good man, I'll put you up

on a large cross in my garden

i thought that was a jewish tradition

Guest abusivegeorge

I will never lose to my own shit, and it knows it.

get some black paper and cut a youtube sized hole in it, then pritt stick it to your monitor

encey's face emits cheeky inviting warmth with happy eyes.

essines' face exudes cool power with an undercurrent inner turmoil.

i'd have either beard tickling my balls depending on my mood... encey for a roll-around chuckle-fuck where we laugh at the shapes we sculpt our penises into and essines would brutally dominate me as we act out a US-marine rape scene.

"DARING AND DAZZLING"

LIZZI HOSKING. COSMOPOLITAIN

"REMARKABLE"

LA TIMES

"FANTASTIC"

MARK ECCLESTON. GLAMOUR

"A VISUAL TREAT"

SCREEN DAILY

"STUNNING"

SARAH GOODING. SHE MAGAZINE

"COMPLETE SHITE"

WATMM

ncd3.jpg

this is pretty cool stuff. i wonder what the significance of the woman at the desk is.

She's reading posts at Twoism, obviously

how many dry heaved blanks do you reckon you could fire before the chaffing/sense of abject futility stopped you?

not many

i don't want to get old :(

Guest KY

i have already done a lot of work for two months already i stopped drinking, smoking, any drugs, eating sugar, gluten, any "simple carbs", dairy and i monitor my sleep i go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time everyday. i need to exercise more but like i said i just got out of the hospital and i am still a bit exhausted. also my medications make me pretty tired. i plan to start doing yoga, jogging, maybe even kickboxing - it might feel good to beat the shit out of something. also maybe i will start playing soccer again for a womens league.

Perfect.

Good luck with everything!

when you move to LA..hit me up

i have already done a lot of work for two months already i stopped drinking, smoking, any drugs, eating sugar, gluten, any "simple carbs", dairy and i monitor my sleep i go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time everyday. i need to exercise more but like i said i just got out of the hospital and i am still a bit exhausted. also my medications make me pretty tired. i plan to start doing yoga, jogging, maybe even kickboxing - it might feel good to beat the shit out of something. also maybe i will start playing soccer again for a womens league.

Perfect.

Good luck with everything!

when you move to LA..hit me up

weed would be the last person you want to "hit up" with right now.

if you hit up weed in LA you are an idiot.

thats an enabler if ive ever seen one.

quoted for truth

Murcof.La Sangre Iluminada (Enlightened Blood)

murcof_sangre.jpg

Mount Kimbie.Sketch On Glass

Mount+Kimbie+-+Sketch+On+Glass+EP.jpg

Bitstream.Domestic Economy

LOVE011_Cover.jpg

Demdike Stare.Symbiosis

333.jpg

FaltyDL.Bravery

folder.jpg

Hecq.A Dried Youth

51XCFbktK3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hecq.Steeltongued

hymen-y772-x3.jpg

Hecq.Night Falls

Image-132603-1216480-hymeny767x3.jpg

Helios.Unreleased Vol. 1

a.jpg

Ochre.Like Dust of the Balance

934ce38b7a2cd14c8421493e58bd6183.jpg

Tim Hecker.An Imaginary Country

TH.jpg

Jega.Varience

jeg.jpg

Wisp.The Shimmering Hour

wisp-the-shimmering-hour-2009.jpg

This represents the last 3 months or so.

(all these album titles have something in common, can you guess what it is?)

They were all recently bought by an absolute cunt?

never. i hate sex.

I think you might be doing it wrong

i used to like it. i just can't be fucked any more.

one of the things about this movie is that the ATLiens are blue, obv referring to picasso's blue period which quite honestly makes me wanna play guitar and you know what? i'm not going to apologize for that. zaphod can take his dick-sucking opinion about movies and suck its dick.

fred can fuck his deer-hunter stupid ass post your most top 10 drunk wow i peed my butt/tv/threw my control throw my gf's asshole and fuck his ass.

and awepittance can get fucked by the goddamned terrorist conspiracy twin towers, right in his girl ass butt. they'll blow smoke in his ass.

and lol alzado can come on in with his oh so controversial no homo/wait am i really homo threads. yeah, come on over ghey wad.

you know what? encey can come over too b/c he's a closet homo.

and troon, you know what, +1 my dick in your mom's eyeball, ok?

yegg, wow, why don't you post something soooo shocking????

hey abusivegeorge, feel like posting a lol? stupid drunkard.

gues what else? LUDD will post something like totally irreverent and fucking lolarious b/c he doesn't fuck around. oh wait, he does, b/c he's a srupid fuck.

hey kaen, why you break through the drywall surrounding your fucking vagina?

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

conn.jpg

"-- i used to like it. i just can't be fucked any more."

Edited by Great Maker ShaiHulud

Guest Calx Sherbet

posting in youre a dumb fucking idiot.

Guest idrn

yeah im just gonna go right ahead and put this here

has anyone ever seen this guy. he is always in my dreams.

dqsokj.jpg

i imagine him to levitate erratically at 8 frames per second whilst aggressively encouraging you to suckle from the roasted coffee teats of psychedelic man love

From another in the long line of dumbshit attention grabbing weed threads:

cheat on him with the edge of a cliff

well, the Eku is a truly nice beer (& pretty strong)

EKU_28.jpg

that's some qualitat seit

LOL

Chris Moss Acids used to play live sets for me over MSN and I would masturbate whilst he did so.

Something about that guy makes me think of sex.

"My amount is little, but my support is sincere"

Yizhao Lang, Wikipedia 2009