IGNORED

the reasoning behind the end will never be know

Guest Eggylips

Very nice opening - smooth yet sad melodies! Is this because of your fiancee?

I like how the drums sound a bit more jazzy this time, than the regular hardcore kicks and snares. It's not that they're not good, it's just nice to hear something a bit more soft...

I also like how the beat gets more regular during the end - this is making my ears mellow...!

Is the track done yet? The ending seems rather abrupt?

EDIT:

I would very much like it, if you somehow managed to fade the opening melody intro into the beats a bit more smooth. I just noticed that it sounded a bit edgy the second time I listened to it :)

Guest grasshopper

Yea lots of shit stuff going on. Made about 4 EPS though just from needing something to do.

An abrupt ending, just like love.

Might be smoothened out a bit,

cheers for listen

Guest Chimp Logic

This is one of my fav's of your stuff.

I don't usually gel as much with your style, but this track stands out for me. The contrast of the slow, melancholy pads and melodies, with the skittery beats works well. It felt like it could have gone on a bit longer and developed a bit more, maybe? But it sounds like you wanted it to be short, like love. Which works too!

Hell, what do I know anyway. Thanks for sharing!

Peace

fantastic. i love almost anything you write, when my head isnt being punished. yes, this is pretty awesome, grasshopper. you have to be one of the most creative people making music underground. sometimes you sound reminiscent of rdj, rarely though. other than that, you are on some other level. im inspired by many things i hear from you. damn, i hope you still make that ambient ep. thanks as always for the download:)

Guest abstractology

i disagree with squees comment about the beginning, it sounds good, like the drums just kind of snapped into place due to an unforseen force.

later on it sounds kind of out of control. the abrupt end is nice imo.

Guest grasshopper

www.myspace.com/hopgrasshopper has a few fast ones,

an old ep on retropublik.com

But a new release is comming out on experimedia.net very soon, very proud of it, the only of my releases worth getting really.... , similar style to this, but with a few very brutal tracks.

cheers

Archived