IGNORED

Ipacial Section

Salvatorin

didnt see my old account in this thread orz. but yeah to be perfectly honest I think this is my favorite Autechre track. compelling selection of sounds, super hard hitting busy beat, stunningly beautiful middle section and funky comedown/breakdown at the end, every section has so much to offer on its own and fits and flows together with the others in satisfying ways. its really representative of Untilted as a whole in that all of the album's strengths are fully represented.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 12/26/2007 at 3:31 PM, Guest Caustic said:

the rubbery hammering straight from the start keeps you hooked until it brings in those Looney tunes-style rapid wooden sounds for 3 minutes of madness.

wonder what this person thought of tt1pd

also: the voices buried low in the mix/freq range that show up almost clearly about 8:30 in IS, don't think anyone pointed that out in here. i'm bad at making stuff like that out, wondering if anyone else can give it a listen and see if it's possibly decipherable at all