IGNORED

Rare AFX live recording from 1995

WaxenPith

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="<A href="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Those reviews are hilarious!

I love how he disses his "electronic music" contemporaries.

This series is really turning out to be totally awesome.

It`s perfect for people who are sick of too much `clever` music like ae etc.

BOC wish they could do stuff like this

Those reviews are hilarious!

I love how he disses his "electronic music" contemporaries.

This series is really turning out to be totally awesome.

It`s perfect for people who are sick of too much `clever` music like ae etc.

BOC wish they could do stuff like this

Also

hard big solid beats which puts venetian to shame,slow his tracks down to this tempo and they will sound thin cold and boring

and

i think it was almost released to sort the wheat from the chaff in his fans,top move ! It needed to be done.

If that really is RDJ himself thats fucking brilliant, filling up his own comments pages with stupidly hyperbolic praise for his own records.

I really wish he would take a handful of tracks like this of his from the early 90's and release them out on a double CD or something. I absolutely love his more gritty banging tunes like these, Quoth, some ICBYD, etc...

I really wish he would take a handful of tracks like this of his from the early 90's and release them out on a double CD or something. I absolutely love his more gritty banging tunes like these, Quoth, some ICBYD, etc...

It seems like some of the tracks in this era (right after SAWII) he was too critical about releasing. This live track, the tape that was posted on this site, the MFM and the AB5, Caustic Window LP and much more. Probably partially due to the effect of SAWII and the fact that he also changed medium of music composition (macintosh)

Pissflaps? How do you know it's RDJ? Seems a bit deranged writing reviews about your own stuff!

No one is sure if it is RDJ, but it is rather interesting. Especially when all 10 reviews are within 2 dates. First come the Analord 01 and Smojphace review, an explanation for the sounds, then the rest of the reviews are made in one day. Then the user disappears. Check out the 'Wantlist', it may not be RDJ, but it may very well be RDJ. RJD deranged?... maybe a little, but that can be a good thing

• 11 months later...

Nice, that track is dope. I was just listening to that Liquid Room set from 1997 and I shed a silent tear that I missed RDJ's "live" era.. It's awesome to hear a set of all his own material, with crazy versions of classic tracks to boot. By all indications on the recording, the crowd was going absolutely nuts. Much more like a rock show, I suppose. Makes me wonder why he's purged his music from his own sets. Can't help but feel like I'm being personally fucked with.

• 5 weeks later...
People think it's RDJ because......? Because he posted on two dates about aphex stuff and then disappeared??

Jeez....

because he's used the name "dj pissflaps" on the bill of one or two shows.

Archived