IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not take this as offensive...I live in entirely my own world and think my opinion should be highly regarded...

I have said this before but i will say it again...Monarchs is one of the best fucking tunes ever...Period

Don't hate me for this...To much over indulgence through the years totally by myself but i love being this way...

thanks fr the tip! def a good album!

sidenote: sometimes you hear a tune and think "where have I heard this before?" next track seemed very similar to a quench track that's more than 10 yrs older. these tracks should mix well, i presume ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vgd8pu2xRM

It's a miserable fucking time of year if the sun isn't out with a blue sky for company, and on a Saturday afternoon when it's grim outside and I can't be arsed to get my arse down the Barleycorn, one of the next best things is to chill with a few beers (7% cider actually hence this ridiculous story I'm writing flol)  and fire up the Watmm Now Playing Thread :diablo: