IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2135317898 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

(whole album of course, not just the 33 second intro song)

I love this album. The vocals are okay, but the instrumentation is pretty close to what my ideal hardcore/emocore sound would be.

Found this not too long ago, when i was looking into metalcore and hardcore. (my little brother always loved this stuff but i ignored it forever.) I also like some Converge, and if you're ready for brutal, check out Gaza: I don't care where I go when i die

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=2135317898 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small]

(whole album of course, not just the 33 second intro song)

I love this album. The vocals are okay, but the instrumentation is pretty close to what my ideal hardcore/emocore sound would be.

Found this not too long ago, when i was looking into metalcore and hardcore. (my little brother always loved this stuff but i ignored it forever.) I also like some Converge, and if you're ready for brutal, check out Gaza: I don't care where I go when i die

Nice, yeah I like the vocals on this release more: https://batonrougeband.bandcamp.com/album/fragments-deux-m-mes-2 (think the bands are mostly the same members) but both very good albums in that same sort of genre, whatever it would be classed as. :)

Love some Converge, a pinnacle of a band really at this point. Newer releases are pretty spotty but their classics are still there and aging well. Big fan of Gaza, still a bit torn over the breakup/exit of the singer and the slight bits of info I heard about it. IDCWIGWID is a fucking amazing album, second and third are also very good in ways but not quite up there with the first...I haven't liked anything I heard from the band they turned into with the new singer, some of the riffage is there but honestly after they lost the two guitar onslaught of IDCWIGWID (and the guy who was writing most of the crazy guitar shit from my understanding) then the tunes suffered and were a bit lacking. The other project some of them did as Bone Eater is well worth checking out too... a bit more bleak and less full/direct, but there's some really gritty ugly painful stuff in those few releases.