IGNORED

Analogue Haven

Dale

http://www.analoguehaven.com/

I have been looking around at this online store recently, and I was just wondering if anyone here has made a purchase from them? What have you bought from them in the past? Would you recommend them?

i've been out to their store in pomona a few times. really cool guys that really know their stuff. they used to loan us doepfer controllers for tradeshows and events when i worked at NI. the store is amazing. generally, boutique niche places like this are run by legit folks who are passionate about their stuff. AH is no exception.

while i haven't bought anything from them, i wouldn't hesitate if they had something i needed (and could afford).

by the way, that 'richard devine can do acid' video in general banter was recorded at the AH booth at NAMM.

c

I have been looking around at this online store recently, and I was just wondering if anyone here has made a purchase from them? What have you bought from them in the past? Would you recommend them?

i have spent probably more money at AH than i have any other store in the world.

yes they are reputable, fast, and a great store.

Sometimes the staff can get a little pompous and emotional and stressed out, but since they are a small company and probably dealing with a lot of bitchy high profile clients its understandable

in general the one guy who works there, Sean is very helpful. I've sent him like 2 page long questionaires on what modules i should buy for my eurorack system and the guy always responds at length with as much detail as he can provide.

i have spent probably more money at AH than i have any other store in the world.

yes they are reputable, fast, and a great store.

Sometimes the staff can get a little pompous and emotional and stressed out, but since they are a small company and probably dealing with a lot of bitchy high profile clients its understandable

in general the one guy who works there, Sean is very helpful. I've sent him like 2 page long questionaires on what modules i should buy for my eurorack system and the guy always responds at length with as much detail as he can provide.

Yeah the advisors seem cool and know their stuff.

I e-mailed them and got a quick response from AH. I was just asking them about charges for shipping to the UK. Thanks for your replies, great stuff in that shop.

Archived