IGNORED

Second Peng

Guest venhar

I can't remember where I read it online a good few years ago, but somebody once described Second Peng as the sound of the Sheffield steel industry rising from the dead, or words to that effect. Sums it up quite well.

Second Peng is genuinely awesome.

• 13 years later...

Sometimes I listen to Second Peng like three times in a row. Got to love the atmosphere throughout.

best thing about a hike is going into the last mile with a red bull and a track like peng, key nell 3 or nuane going at full blast.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 1/24/2008 at 11:06 PM, BobDobalina said:

I highly recommend checking out Rob Hall Mix No. 7, November 07 - it closes with the Beastie Boys' "High Plains Drifter" mixed over Second Peng. Effingh Brilliant!

Meh, sorry mate. I found that mashup cheezy and not very appealing to my ears. That mix is a blast otherwise, but I always end it when that part appears...

I'll pass that on to myself from 13 years ago thanks

He says nah this still slaps (this after I explained to him what slaps meant)

He was also like hey, this type of layered mixing is literally Rob Hall's modus-fucking-calling-fucking-card-fucking-operandi, so we ride or die, and then pushed the barrel of his bop gun straight to my temple.

gonk casual my friend

• Thanks 1

Great track, very fond of Anvil Vapre. Great sequence of tracks, and Send Peng is a classic Ae evolving track. Used to have this on my CD walkman, perfect duration for walking back home from my then girlfriend's place. 

20 hours ago, Satans Little Helper said:

Anyone heard First Peng? Or Third? Just wondering.

Not sure how many Pengs there are, but Peng 7.30 is worth a listen. 

• 1 month later...

the anvil vapre nomads are distant relatives to the one they call nodeszh, there's a playful, impish oppresiveness in the bloodline

Edited by ooqpoo
  • Like 1