IGNORED

Download Manager Release:Wagon Christ - Studio Session 1 - 10.mp3

Guest KarakasaMusic

• 3 weeks later...
i didn't download it but i believe the title of this track is piano playa hata

p.s. if you didn't have vibert's permission to do this, you're an asshole.

in correct mah boi, piano player hata was part of disc 1 and is not uploaded. don't be too presumptuous in calling people assholes, its not very nice.

i didn't download it but i believe the title of this track is piano playa hata

p.s. if you didn't have vibert's permission to do this, you're an asshole.

in correct mah boi, piano player hata was part of disc 1 and is not uploaded. don't be too presumptuous in calling people assholes, its not very nice.

that's fine, so that's your way of saying "no, I did not have permission".

I agree that calling people assholes is not very nice. is it worse than stealing someone else's music then posting it on a high traffic forum so hundreds, maybe thousands, of other people can steal it?

i dont have proof that vibert doesnt want me to share music that he created (and probably wouldnt be able to release most of legally due to sampling issues), but just as importantly it is unreleased and is unlikely to be released. as you may or may not no, vibert has in the past given unreleased music out freely for download as well as released music.

i dont have proof that vibert doesnt want me to share music that he created (and probably wouldnt be able to release most of legally due to sampling issues), but just as importantly it is unreleased and is unlikely to be released. as you may or may not no, vibert has in the past given unreleased music out freely for download as well as released music.

fair enough. how did you arrive at the conclusion that it is at your discretion, which of his unreleased material becomes publically available or not.

no shit, so has every other vibert release. you do bring up a good point though, why post it here if it's already been all over the internet for 8 years? is this like the first place people come when they decide they are going to pirate music, so you decided you'd make it easy for them? are you trying to get credit for something? i dont get it

no shit, so has every other vibert release. you do bring up a good point though, why post it here if it's already been all over the internet for 8 years? is this like the first place people come when they decide they are going to pirate music, so you decided you'd make it easy for them? are you trying to get credit for something? i dont get it

THAN YOUR STOOPIT.

• 1 month later...

Archived