IGNORED

Solinal

Dale

• 2 weeks later...

I took the old edit down, and put up a new edit up

Where the telephone sample = "we'll answer your call as soon as possible" part kicks in, it's incredibly hard to get that equalized to stop all that shite quality oozing out. I was on hold on the phone to a company chasing up something, and when I heard the voice + music, I thought I had to record it for a laugh.

fancy stuff. Could use a dark sounding pad or a low pitched thick saw i think...

My thoughts too. Interesting stuff. Reminds me in spirit of the minimalist drum tracks of some of Aphex's earlier stuff. Personally I struggled to get much out of it. I'm a bit beyond glitch for glitch sakes and this is how this comes off. Anyways always keen to hear what you're up to. Peace.

I certainly don't rate this as a glitch for glitch sakes kind of tune, but it's fair enough if you take that point of view. I thought it needed a new spin after the drum drama in the first half. It's intentionally pure percussion, hitting hard. I understand it peaks in places, however when it comes to writing and producing music, EQing and compression admittedly are not my strongest points.

Archived