IGNORED

Plaid - Scintilli

Guest maus

samples up at Bleep, yo

Woah... Nice surprise! Are you guys listening to this in it's entirety? I'm kinda torn... I'm just trying to sample little short bits here and there to get a feel. Sounds good for the little I've heard so far :)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds nice but the samples are horrible bitrate/quality but i can tell some of the beats and sounds are great and warm still. not sure what i feel about the tunes themselves, some hit better than others on first listen. still, this sounds a lot better than greedy baby which didnt do much for me >p

samples up at Bleep, yo

Woah... Nice surprise! Are you guys listening to this in it's entirety? I'm kinda torn... I'm just trying to sample little short bits here and there to get a feel. Sounds good for the little I've heard so far :)

i've only heard the 2 tracks that have already been made available, plus the short clips on Bleep.

i'm not sure it's out/available anywhere else yet to listen to in its entirety, is it?

samples up at Bleep, yo

i've only heard the 2 tracks that have already been made available, plus the short clips on Bleep.

i'm not sure it's out/available anywhere else yet to listen to in its entirety, is it?

You can listen to the entire tracks on Bleep if you keep hitting play after it stops every 30 secs

samples up at Bleep, yo

You can listen to the entire tracks on Bleep if you keep hitting play after it stops every 30 secs

oh ok... didn't know that. well i think i'm just gonna wait a few more weeks til i get the vinyl and listen to all the tracks then.

the clips were good enough for me today. just from that little taste i know it's gonna be good!

but i don't want to spoil the whole experience by listening to everything now...

in 2 minds whether to check it out now in its entirety or just wait a couple weeks for the vinyl. fuckkkkkkkkkk!!

you won't wait. i guarantee it.

would you?

you wouldn't, right?

in 2 minds whether to check it out now in its entirety or just wait a couple weeks for the vinyl. fuckkkkkkkkkk!!

would you?

you wouldn't, right?

i swore i would wait for the vinyl when Oversteps came out. i didn't.

i swore that i would wait for the vinyl when Trademark Ribbons of Gold came out. i didn't.

i know you've been waiting a long time for this. you won't wait.

is the bleep download working?

no it's fucked. it's only letting most people download a "single". - which is (the track) 'missing'.

just the 1 track. shite or what...

very apt name for it right now, tho!! lol

would you?

you wouldn't, right?

i swore i would wait for the vinyl when Oversteps came out. i didn't.

i swore that i would wait for the vinyl when Trademark Ribbons of Gold came out. i didn't.

i know you've been waiting a long time for this. you won't wait.

lol. you're right. i gave in and downloaded! :D

not played it yet tho... gonna wait til tonight.

and then try REALLY hard not to rinse it over the couple of weeks before the vinyl arrives!!

So all preorders get a free download, unless you happened to order the LP-T, in which case you have to wait for the physical t-shirt to arrive so you can redeem the download code? That's pretty lame.

So all preorders get a free download, unless you happened to order the LP-T, in which case you have to wait for the physical t-shirt to arrive so you can redeem the download code? That's pretty lame.

yeah that sux balls. so you'll have to buy the CD or vinyl or digi downlow if you want to hear it now? gutted.

Just emailed them to ask if I can change my order to the (cheaper) 2xLP version. If that doesn't work, can I source it from elsewhere? It's legal if I've already put down the money, right?

Guest Enter a new display name

Haven't you learned your lesson with Bleep preorders? Zole.

So what size t-shirt do I need? IDM shirts usually run a bit small, right?

right. IDmmm? t-shirts often do have that skinny man, 'heroin-chique' thang goin on...

Archived