IGNORED

Tintin a trilogy

o00o

Tintin

The reason Peter Jackson wont be directing The Hobbit is due to this adventurous fellow. Jackson and Steven Spielberg have decided to make a Tintin trilogy, Jackson will direct the first movie, and Speilberg the second. But not only that it will be in 3D and they will be using similar motion capture technology to that of James Cameron’s Avatar. There is no word on who will direct the third, but that is years away so they have time to get someone. The only problem is that you have two amazing directors doing the first movies, so someone of equal greatness will have to take on the job and finish the trilogy, which will no doubt be a hard task.

http://filmonic.com/movies-we-can-now-look...raws-to-a-close

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fucking LOVE Tintin

I wonder which story angle they'll take. I hope it's not several books thrown in together

I hope it's Red Rachams Treasure, though I'd image it'd be based on Tintin in Tibet being as that's the most popular

just read that Steven Moffat is writing them! He's my favourite screen-writer. This is unbelievable

Guest organizedconfusedproject

>Tonerre de brest !

Sapajou !

Moule à Gauffre !

Anacoluthe,, marin d'eau douce, iconoclaste, !

3D ` o` ? mmmh that's strange i heard that dicaprio might be tintin. Tom hanks would be perfect for Haddock. I hope they will keep the idea of beowulf : 3d characters based on true actors

Childhood isn't complete until you've read all the Tintin back to back on a sick day from school :) Seriously I hope that both of them do one of the two-parters that really could hold strong as a 2hour+ movie. Unless they want to go the more mature and realistic way.

Le Secrets de la Licorne / Le trésor de Rackham

Les Sept Boules de Crystal / Le Temple du Soleil

Vol 714 pour Sydney is exactly like LOST. I don't see them doing the moon two-parter, basically it's an artistic exploration, there isn't much action happening, it's more the readers being in awe of the spectacle of ink and paper.

my only problem is tintin is super lame, joel shoemacher materiel, super gay heel tapping halfway out of the closet material, old blood directors for shame

FAIL.

Tintin is my fucking childhood hero, i had all the books and cassettes. It's ridiculously amazing how age friendly his mature stories are. This better be fucking good. I'm abit worried about the 3d thing, tintin was realistic, i hope they realize that.

my only problem is tintin is super lame, joel shoemacher materiel, super gay heel tapping halfway out of the closet material, old blood directors for shame
You don't know what you're on about mate

what the fuck is tintin

that's not tintin the cartoon was shit! - the books are what it's all about

Flight_714.JPG

Guest serpico009

why this aversion to animating it? that's what should be done. Motion Capture looks ass, they'd be better off having Square do computer animation.

wonder if they make it as racist as the originals were

The only book really that could be interpreted as 'racist' is Tintin in the Congo. Hergé drew it in 1931 and hadn't actually been to Africa (he hadn't been anywhere at all actually) so he pieced it together from research.

Archived