Joyrex

Should We Have a Plaid Subforum  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Plaid Subforum - A Good Idea?

• Yes, by all means
    • Sure, wouldn't hurt
    • Doesn't matter either way/don't care
    • No, for various reasons
    • I don't like Plaid (the pattern or the band)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think subforums actually attract new members.. and i think a plaid subforum will attract nicer people than a venetian snares forum would. they'd probably smell better too.

i think subforums actually attract new members.. and i think a plaid subforum will attract nicer people than a venetian snares forum would. they'd probably smell better too.

...If memberships were open - since the LOL Alzado/Ivo debacle, I've kept registrations closed.

...If memberships were open - since the LOL Alzado/Ivo debacle, I've kept registrations closed.

oh. i thought it was open again, i thought i'd seen some new members and finally i thought you let people in who email you a request or something?

oh. i thought it was open again, i thought i'd seen some new members and finally i thought you let people in who email you a request or something?

yea whats up with that?

To be honest i dont think there should be a Plaid subforum. Its like an open invitation to a bunch of electronic music n00bs. Its a fuckin n00bs picnic out there, man. Maybe get the BOards Of Canada forum to merge with the Plaid forum to create a happy medium?

To be honest i dont think there should be a Plaid subforum. Its like an open invitation to a bunch of electronic music n00bs. Its a fuckin n00bs picnic out there, man. Maybe get the BOards Of Canada forum to merge with the Plaid forum to create a happy medium?

lol

Guest Audiorama

yea whats up with that?

Yes, I emailed Joyrex and got an account. Jej!

On topic: I voted for no, but I guess it's kinda cool to have it.

Archived