IGNORED

Plaid Live + Broadcasts + Interviews

Guest CATS

by the way what is the track that plays at around 23rd minute?? i dont think i ve heard that one before....

maybe that's the track titled "ed funk" on the peel website? i'd never heard of that track title before...

well it can be the "Bennet 4 Track" too, can't it?

hey maybe there aint no track called "ed funk" and it's just, they're mislabeling shackblu there @30:00 as ed funk??? i really dont know..

BTW: thanks for the link, moonside ;) it was a good treat... (esp the 4 minutes lasting lat there at the end, which is just fabulous!)

Edited by theplaided

by the way what is the track that plays at around 23rd minute?? i dont think i ve heard that one before....

maybe that's the track titled "ed funk" on the peel website? i'd never heard of that track title before...

well it can be the "Bennet 4 Track" too, can't it?

hey maybe there aint no track called "ed funk" and it's just, they're mislabeling shackblu there @30:00 as ed funk??? i really dont know..

BTW: thanks for the link, moonside ;) it was a good treat... (esp the 4 minutes lasting lat there at the end, which is just fabulous!)

i reckon "Bennet 4 Track" is just 'Ralome', that they play near the beginning. they most likely hadn't given a name to it yet as this was June '98, and Rest Proof was still yet to come out for another year.

ps. what is a "Shackblu", please? i think you mean 'Shackbu' ;)

Edited by sirch

at least i didnt call it, hmmm crumax rins did i? :)

by the way do you know the story behind crumax rins,,, the title of it, where it comes from??? if so pls say , cause i knew but i forgot....oh too much beer???

at least i didnt call it, hmmm crumax rins did i? :)

by the way do you know the story behind crumax rins,,, the title of it, where it comes from??? if so pls say , cause i knew but i forgot....oh too much beer???

i read somewhere, (think it was in an interview they did around the time of Spokes), that they blew up a Crumar Spirit synthesizer? while writing that track. so they called it 'cru-max-rins', cos they rinsed it to the max, innit! :)

quite a cool name, and quite fitting. and a super cool track.

no problem, glad we managed to (kind of) solve this mystery quickly!

i reckon "Bennet 4 Track" is just 'Ralome', that they play near the beginning. they most likely hadn't given a name to it yet as this was June '98, and Rest Proof was still yet to come out for another year.

ah, that could be it, smart man.

found this now,,, i d given the Dl link to this set in my, thread,, but this is better, could even be shared to friends on the net... :)

Plaid - Live PA, M.I.T. Festival, Auditorium Parco della Musica, Rome, IT 2010-04-11

http://soundcloud.com/das-boy/plaid-live-pa-m-i-t-festival-auditorium-parco-della-musica-rome-it-2010-04-11/

there's 4 tracks in that set that i think will be on Scintilli, cos they've played them live quite often over the last couple of years.

That's kind of a shame, since it means we've already heard most of Scintilli... !

yeah, i know what you mean... but there's still another 7 tracks to come, and that's only if those 4 are on Scintilli. they might not be.

anybody got a source on the tension between them and bjork? i've seen stuff implied but not actually read any of the dirt . . .

not heard anything about that... what tension?

anybody got a source on the tension between them and bjork? i've seen stuff implied but not actually read any of the dirt . . .

not heard anything about that... what tension?

eeehhhh, somebody said . . . something . . . i'll see if I can find it . . . it was in the subforum somewhere . . . not this thread . . . lemme get back to you . . .

Thinking a bit earlier.. 2003 (ish) :)

..i'm just going on what Andy said about playing at Sonar the year before last.. and one of them said "we haven't had an album out this year". i think they played Sonar in 2001? and maybe 2005? not sure, tho. i'm probably wrong.

but Spokes came out in 2003, innit... so it can't be 2003. that's why i reckon 4 or 5.

plus they said they were doing a lot of touring, which they did before Greed Baby, in 2006...

signed,

Detective Sirch

:emotawesomepm9: