IGNORED

Your favourite Plaid tune

Guest hellomynameis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest endangered betche

Prague Radio or Shackbu.

I guess when it comes right down to it, Shackbu is the quintessential Plaid track, so Shackbu!

Someone set up a poll or something.

I seem to remember an updated version of Angry dolphin that was fucking awesome. Can't seem to figure out where it is from. If anyone knows please share.

Guest Audiorama
Lilith

yeah!! with björk!

Definitely.

Also Eyen and Itsu.

And maybe Sincetta.

I can't think of any more right now, I'm too much into Anvil Vapre :heart:

Guest dadominate

in no particular order...

to

where?

zeal

new family

itsu

zn zero

last remembered thing

bodyclocker

faster... i LOVE this track and hope the new album sounds a lot like this!

Last Remembered Thing

This tune is lush.. especially from 2.52 when the climax kicks in. I have a number of favourites at the moment, mostly off Rest Proof Clockwork - Little People, Dang Spots..

Guest PusillanimousRex
I seem to remember an updated version of Angry dolphin that was fucking awesome. Can't seem to figure out where it is from. If anyone knows please share.

It's a Clear Records compilation track - both on "It's All Becoming..." and the Japanese Clear Recs compilation "Clear Presents: Twisted Love Songs".

Very tough to narrow it down. Overall, it would probably be "Merck" and specifially under the Plaid moniker "Spudink."

That "updated" version of Angry Dolphin I think is the original take on the track. The one on Trainer/Clear 12'' is the Drum 'n' Bass variant, while the other one was played out on "The Black Dog Live in Stockholm 1995" (as well as those compilations mentioned) which was a Techno track.

Archived