IGNORED

Your favourite Plaid tune

Guest hellomynameis

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't usually post in these threads, but despite myself I have to say that the best Plaid tracks are the ones that sound like nothing the first few times, and then suddenly hit you and knock you flat one day, before settling in for extended periods of enjoyment - and there have been dozens of those.

Lately, it's been Balil's version of Francesco Tristano's "The Melody". Every time I listen to it, it becomes more and more comfortable and uplifting, like an old armchair that you've broken in over the years until the point that it just *knows* what you need.

Yes! This is why I love Plaid.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sirch

Prague Radio

yes! I really like this one. not my absolute favourite, but I never see it get mentioned enough.

It's epic!

I love Not for Three's. the whole ALBUM is fucking "epic" in fact. it's one of my favourite albums. so deep.

and the running order is absolutely perfect!

i prefer it to Spanners and Bytes, tbh. then comes Rest Proof Clockwork. .

but sorry, this is a favourite Plaid TRACK thread, not album.... :)

here's hoping that Scintilli will be just as epic as Not for Three's!

a favourite track : 'Tan Sau' - if it's not been mentioned already.. ?

• 2 months later...
Guest lunarphase

I can't stop playing the wonderful, Tokyo Drive, and the brilliant, Chasend, which has that awesome ending.

Guest sirch

I can't stop playing the wonderful, Tokyo Drive, and the brilliant, Chasend, which has that awesome ending.

Takeshita Street(not sure if i got the name right?) is very very tasty, too

• 2 months later...

:ok:

But I dont need any convincing that plaid can be dark. Their live show far surpassed any of their records. They had whopper bass the whole time and enchanting melodies.

Definitely one of the better gigs ive been to.

Itsu

This isnt the "only track you've heard by plaid" thread.

.. and my favourite Aphex Twin song is Come to Daddy , have a problem with DAT?

.....and my avatar is a picture of richard.

lol

by "plaid tune" i took that to mean anything Ed or Andy have done. pseudonyms included. ie. tBD, Balil, Atypic, Tura, Close Up Over, etc. etc. etc.

Archived