IGNORED

white label acid tracks

Velazquez

one of them was "Acid March" by Rave Colonel (AFX) I think. er, that's the really fucking good one with a simple 4/4 beat + hi hat and amazing high pitched multi-layered acid. either that or it's the infamous K7AC1D also by Rave Colonel.

both totally unobtainable apart from live set rips : (

thanks, top tunes.

me=n00b.

what tracks?

he dj'ed a rephlex night prior to Analord release, w/ two wicked acid tracks.. both listed as White label acid tracks in the setlist.

Supposedly Acid March can be found in here: soundmurderer-breezeblock.bbc-07-06-2004.mp3, according to this page: http://www.miscreat.com/forums/cms_view_ar...a5cf7b25d209e83, but the link is dead.

also, "Rave Colonel" quote:

http://www.director-file.com/cunningham/pr01.html

that's just Soundmurderer's top 10 tracks, not a tracklisting.... the link at the bottom was just a bonus - wasn't meant to be a mix of those tracks or anything...

is this one of the ones we're talking about? this is the one i think is Rave Colonel....

fuck yes!, i mean, i don't know if it's the rave colonel, but i've been wanting this track for a long time

where did you got it? i heard this track on afx's rome set

Guest awsbyern
i don't think it is squarepusher you know.... chris maybe getting confused with the unreleased track Squarepusher played at the Electric Proms.... a bit similar I suppose, but certainly not the same tune.....

the mp3 you posted is squarepusher. not released, but it is tom.

Archived