IGNORED

What is this Plaid track?

Dale

Guest Ultravisitor

It sounds brilliant. I have only recently got into Plaid, and so I am not so familiar with all their stuff, so any help would be cool.

maybe its to be released on their new album

i haven't heard it, but i've only listened to spokes, not for threes, tekkonkinkreet ost, rest proof clockwork and trainer.

so it might already be out

could be on greedy baby. seeing as that was what that tour was based on

not sure about this one... either in spite of or by virtue of that bad recording it sounds pretty spectacular. i don't remember hearing this track live... quite like the visuals that go with it too... really fits well for some reason.

here's hoping it's on 'scintilli'.

c

When can we expect the new album to be released?

I hope this is released, from what I can make out from the amateur crowd recording, it sounds brilliant. This wasn't any kind of DJ set they had underway when this video recording was made so it's likely to be new Plaid material (I'm hoping).

most tracks have specific visuals by bob related to them and i've not seen this before, and i've seen plaid live a pile of times. mind you the last time was around spokes. but i would hazard a guess this is new. it's really nice!

• 1 month later...
reminds me a lot of 'Where' or 'To'...

never heard of "where", but "to" = "bacco" (credited to tura) from the touchin' bass subsidence comp.

get it. to bacco . . . tee hee . . . those funny bubble boys . . .

reminds me a lot of 'Where' or 'To'...

never heard of "where", but "to" = "bacco" (credited to tura) from the touchin' bass subsidence comp.

get it. to bacco . . . tee hee . . . those funny bubble boys . . .

Crazy guys... 'Where' is from The Tekkonkinkreet OST, by the way. It's really a rather good track.

Archived