IGNORED

Live in Chicago

Five Step Path

Yeah it was free. All you had to do was call this place up and they would give you a reservation. I called way late so the list was too full. It was in Downtown Chicago. I live in Chicago suburbs so it wasn't that far away.

Guest pythagoras

i did manage to catch it, luckily, because i didn't have reservations. but i waited outside and eventually they let me in. i thought it was great. it was much longer than i expected, considering they were due to play the abbey later that night. i think they did about 9 tracks. the only thing that lacked was the video. they promoted it as bob jaroc video displayed on a wall of ice. although it was displayed on ice, the video was very poor, and i'd be very surprised (and disappointed) if it was jaroc's work at all. but for free, who can really complain?

i did manage to catch it, luckily, because i didn't have reservations. but i waited outside and eventually they let me in. i thought it was great. it was much longer than i expected, considering they were due to play the abbey later that night. i think they did about 9 tracks. the only thing that lacked was the video. they promoted it as bob jaroc video displayed on a wall of ice. although it was displayed on ice, the video was very poor, and i'd be very surprised (and disappointed) if it was jaroc's work at all. but for free, who can really complain?

Damn I should have done the same. Maybe I would have seen you hah.

Archived