IGNORED

aphextwin.com

Guest Thisket

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this shit is tight.

the link to saw3 ain't working for me though, i just get some 'socket error' message. anyone pm me?

i can't believe he posted those pics though.

I got you, bro. Check your PMs.

i've played come to daddy (bad uncle mix) about 30 times today.... its even better than flim

this is the best thing ever to happen to the internets

anyone knows where this is from?

http://www.aphextwin.com/photos/gigs2007/n...as/PIC_0212.JPG

edit: there's also a short clip from that gig, anyone recognises that track?

according to giles at rephlex, that track is called "i wrote your name in piss" and is credited to Cylobotwin

so make of that what you will

i was thinking earlier today about how good SAW3 is and how awesome it will be if this stays kind of low key so people dont hype it up and blow it out of proportion, because it is definitely the best afx material, but i think i like it more when it isnt released to everybody.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

the drukqs CD3, meh. sounds very 'been there, done that' to me, odd because drukqs was the album where i really started to get into AT and i can espcially hear how this third "piece" fits in with the other 2 discs, in an odd sort of way though.

oh well, tastes change right?

I could play Nannou, Pianou, and a cochiken cube on repeat for three biscuit lids while Chimpanzee That shit inside a CD player on repeat for a decade, during a raindance injury, and that would still make more sense than this thread.

the drukqs CD3, meh. sounds very 'been there, done that' to me, odd because drukqs was the album where i really started to get into AT and i can espcially hear how this third "piece" fits in with the other 2 discs, in an odd sort of way though.

oh well, tastes change right?

Not released for a reason I guess. It's got a few highlights though.

Guest Pennywise

did you guys like richards new beard from that huge gallery? Plus, isnt his new swedish girlfriend hot?, cant believe he sold his wife and kid on ebay

Guest mervingj

can sumone please for fucks sake please tell me how to log into this fucking site, all i get is aphextwin.com underdevelopment, i would really like to get some of this new stuff, is there a hidden link or something, please people i want new tracks!!!! please

:confused:

Archived