IGNORED

Beneboi - Baba Yaga E.P.

beneboi

Only a few tracks in and I just wanted to say this is really impressive. I've always enjoyed your music but I have seen tremendous growth in you lately.

i listened to this twice... one time on the way to school and a second time on my way home from work and have to say I really enjoyed. To par, if not better, then other hip hop instrumentals i've bought of the same indi-hopish genre. send it to mush... they have some stuff selling there that has a similar feel though i fell your's better.

:beer:

there are some really fucking great tunes here. not a fan of either of the rap life mixes though. sometimes i dont like the over-use of kick drum going on. but other than that, some really really quality tunes.

very nice tracks beneboi!. thanks for this... really like your tunes, one of the track that you posted the past year called "piano.mp3" is one of the favourites of mine of the whole past year.

¡good luck with getting signed! :D

was checkin this ep out tonight, shit man, some fuckin tight beats goin on in this motherfucker, you got skills, make more music, love the track with the oldschool jazz vibe goin on.

ps: ur a cunt

Archived