IGNORED

Phoenecia

kcinsu

after a few listens i still dont see what the big deal about brownout is

It's 00s thing, the beautiful death of idm, you'll catch it soon as a part of idmwave source

• 1 year later...

BrownOut is awesome. girl trrbl.. shit.. and on vinyl.. some of those tracks work well at 45 rpm pitched down just a little. so dope.

Demissions is killer. so lush. i hope they don't wait 10 years until the next one.

Only got into these guys in the past year but love Brownout and Demissions.. Brownout is probably the better as an album but demissions in someways is better as a a seclection of tracks (if that makes any sense)

Not heard Echelon Mall yet will have to get on it!

Edited by kirm

• 3 months later...

Mega late on learning about Phoenecia, listened to Brownout for the first time and bought it immediately after. Hoping it holds up on repeat listens, but goddamn, it made one hell of a first impression.

i fucking hate brownout

Yeah, I went from really enjoying it to wanting to throw a M-67 fragmentation grenade through the closing doors of an elevator Phoenecia occupied.

How dare they make Brownout.

Pleased this thread got bumped again it reminded me to get Echelon Mall and its amazing!

Is much more accessible than I thought it would be, love it already & could even see it becoming my fav album by them

Btw anyone know what these guys are up to now? Know they haven't been very proflic release-wise but would be nice to get something new at somepoint