IGNORED

Scotch

Guest leprechaun

nothing like a fine triple malt with soda and ice

what are you? gay or something?

apparently my unbridled sarcasm was lost one you. Don't worry about it though.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

World's Most Expensive Scotches

1. The Macallan 1926

$75,000

In 2005 a South Korean businessman paid 70 million Korean won (about $75,000) for a 1926 bottle from The Macallan’s "Fine and Rare" range. “The actual purchase took place at the liquor retail store, Interbang, in the upmarket Gangnam area of Seoul," according to a statement from Macallan. "However, the precious bottle was safely stored elsewhere in a safe and only released when full payment was received.”

5719.jpg

Guest Quixote

Man, told myself I wouldn't drink this week, but WATMM has tempted me sorely and now I did end up buying a bottle of Dalmore 12year. Think when I have me some moneys I will get some of this Lagavulin, though.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

mmmm cant wait until i get to pass through the duty free on the way back to the states on thursday... mmmmmmmmmm.

edit: ps any pittsburgh watmm'ers can paypal me $200 and i'll get you a bottle of whatever it is you desire... maybe.

Guest blicero

auchentoshan is pretty decent for the money.

my fave is glenmorangie. 18yr sherry finish is quite nice thank you.

talisker is nice as well.

Guest leprechaun

Thanks for the input. I'll be heading to the ABC store either tonight or tomorrow to see what I can get.

Guest leprechaun

Ok so here's what I got:

GlenmorangieNectar.JPG

Glenmorangie Nectar D'òr - the guy at the ABC store recommended. Anyone tried it? Hopefully I will get to sample it myself on Friday.

Canadian Club Whisky lol thirty bucks for 1.1L

Seriously it's just too damn expensive in Montreal, I always go for a Glenfiddish 12 year old, but it's still 45 bucks for 750ml. Lagavulin 16y is a hundred bucks.

Guest Franklin

cancer really??

i've heard that 1 shot is actually a good way to ward OFF cancer... and i'm being totally serious.

Guest Rambo
Scotch tastes great but gives you cancer. Don't drink it anymore.

Name me three things that don't give you cancer, apart from swimming and time travel

Archived