IGNORED

Pack that shit and smoke it

Guest derekgray

Guest derekgray

I found this stored in my Gmail. I made it back in 2004. I structured a song backwards in Reason (using version 2.5 back then) and then just reversed it for the sound I wanted, and it's definitely nothing complex.

It's to this day the only 'noise' track I've ever made. For some reason it sounds better to me when listening to it more objectively four years after making it. :p

It's called "Plow through the stash"

Play the attachment on or check my myspace: www.myspace.com/deadlang

I'm actually kind of sad -- since it's reversed I only ever emailed a Mp3 and not the actual rns file, so I can't ever really develop this anymore. I wanted to use more atmosphere like near the end. Oh well...

plow_through_the_stash.mp3

Guest tht! tne

i think i'd've liked this better sped up a bit

cheers to you for satisfying yourself though

i'm not always satisfied with what i make

Guest derekgray

Well, that's the thing. There's so much more I want to do with it; I just fucked around and made that when I was 14. :p

Guest derekgray

Thanks! I'm actually getting back into noisy stuff again after listening to Psyopus. I'm in the process of making a noise cover of "Long road to the fourth dimension" however lame it might be in the end.

Archived