IGNORED

omg you cant fight the acid attack

producer snafu

ok the first one is my fav out of them

got the clip form a 50's archive movie

How To Get A Date

this next one was made for a fan so i wasnt worried about making it all fancy or anysuch, just wanted to get it over with.

she loved it so that's all that matters really

Put_Your_Heart_Where_My_hands_can_see

this last one is a unfinished project but the drum work is bad ass i promise ya. i made my own drum kit and then renderd it as a loop and i chopped it and the outcome was amazing to what i wanted to do with it, hope you enjoy

breaking down my skills

Interesting. The first track was pretty cool but it just seemed to go on ad infinitum without building on its innitial strength. In the end I stopped it as I was getting a little bored. Definitely has something of the Vibert/Global Goon thing going in that track just needed more elements to kick and take it to the next level. Definitely got the potential thats for sure!! Beats were good but I don't think complex beats were needed. What was need was taking the whole tune part to the next stage!

'breaking down my skills' was phat!! Liked this just needs some pads and some extra layers!! Lots of potential in this tune!! Beats were tight and this was quite funky. You definitely have to build these tracks up. This track has lots of potential. Got a little boring after the acid faded out but the beat work was sweet. Maybe introduce some Amen action in due course. You have the makings of something special here.

Archived