IGNORED

Mir Silom

Jaffa

Mmm, this was really great. Have you been listening to Cliff Martinez lately, because it sounded as if you had picked up some of his elements and learned from them :) I love Cliff Martinez so comparing your track to his means that it's great!

I really liked the cellos or whatever those strings were, and I kinda hoped that they would evolve into a larger extent but unfortunately they didn't.

One of the things that I thought was missing was something a bit more staccato to break up the drone-ness. Not that drone-music isn't good but to keep the listener's attention tight it might be good either add some simple piano chords or perhaps a deep deeeep sloooooow bassline.

Oh, and just a tiny detail:

In my opinion, the high pitched tone in the synth harmony shouldn't be there right from the beginning. Perhaps wait 30 secs or so and then add it to the harmony, but I guess that's just me ;)

Appreciate the feedback on my tune, Squee I'd not heard of Clint Martinez till you mentioned checked him out thought it was excellent so thx for recommendation.

G.I I used mostly NI's Absynth

Here;s a bonus slice of grime. Tribal. In developement.

Reminds me of Gescom

Appreciate the feedback on my tune, Squee I'd not heard of Clint Martinez till you mentioned checked him out thought it was excellent so thx for recommendation.

G.I I used mostly NI's Absynth

Here;s a bonus slice of grime. Tribal. In developement.

Reminds me of Gescom

What about the strings? Are those from NI's Absynth as well?

Guest tht! tne

i liked this enough that i even forgot i was listening to ambient for a minute

which is probably good because i'm prejudiced against pure ambient

anyway this had great production values, job well done

Archived