IGNORED

new studio setup, new track

erichodge

even a prince snare.

i'm in the latter stages of this track, hoping to get it ready for mix/master this weekend.

hunting for feedback/comments on the work... let me know your thoughts.

cheers,

eric

interesting. It didn't sound completely unified to me though. It's hard to describe. It was cool though. Do more and post them here.

Love the synths, they're well produced, they sort of complete each other. I would've enjoyed some bigger changes in the track, it's like not evolving much.

interesting. It didn't sound completely unified to me though. It's hard to describe. It was cool though. Do more and post them here.

i think you're right about that... some parts the kick samples get monotonous and sort of dominate... and other times some reverb sort of messes with transitions... definitely going to do some more work in this regard. thanks for listening... and i will definitely keep posting.

very good, love the slow attack synths!

thank you.

I liked your drums man, clear cut with distortion.

nice

distortion on bus, completely wet, modulated with an envelope so the dry signal dominates. thank you for listening.

Love the synths, they're well produced, they sort of complete each other. I would've enjoyed some bigger changes in the track, it's like not evolving much.

yeah, in this one there is one big change up... but i liked the change up... and kind of wanted that to dominate the track. tried to add some interesting transitory elements to the earlier parts, but i guess to your ears there wasn't enough variation. i appreciate this feedback... and thanks for the comments on the synths.

cheers,

eric

yeah, in this one there is one big change up... but i liked the change up... and kind of wanted that to dominate the track. tried to add some interesting transitory elements to the earlier parts, but i guess to your ears there wasn't enough variation. i appreciate this feedback... and thanks for the comments on the synths.

you're welcome, also, in case you haven't noticed, the variation comment is quite recurring in my postings. i seem not to reflect the general point of view on variation ;)

Archived