IGNORED

"r"

Guest Demerzel

Nice composition. Really sweet change to the lower root major chord. There's an interesting digital noise accompanying throughout --there are plug-ins that would clean that up if it's unwanted, but I think it's kind of cool. I'm not a fan of the piano sound itself, sort of reminds me of 80's soap opera music. But the composition itself is really well done, well played too.

Guest Demerzel
good but could use more counterpoint imo
i know what you mean, yeah,

as I continue to work on this song (and I will because I quite like it) this will definitely be a focus.

Nice composition. Really sweet change to the lower root major chord. There's an interesting digital noise accompanying throughout --there are plug-ins that would clean that up if it's unwanted, but I think it's kind of cool. I'm not a fan of the piano sound itself, sort of reminds me of 80's soap opera music. But the composition itself is really well done, well played too.
thanks for the comments man. the interference isn't intentional but I didn't remove it for the same reason you wouldn't. i have a bit of a crush on that piano sound just now. basically it's the best of what I have though, working with a digital piano.

btw, is your paypal acct sorted yet?

cheers

thanks for the comments man. the interference isn't intentional but I didn't remove it for the same reason you wouldn't. i have a bit of a crush on that piano sound just now. basically it's the best of what I have though, working with a digital piano.

btw, is your paypal acct sorted yet?

cheers

I sort of gave up on the paypal thing. My account still isn't validated because they gave me a code that didn't work (if I remember clearly), and when I told them the problem their solution was to type in that non-working code. I explained again that the code was the problem and I needed a new one, and they never responded. My Sea Creatures comp order went through though, so maybe my paypal account does function after all. I just get a message saying I still need to validate it when I go there. *shrug*

sort of reminds me of 80's soap opera music.

that's exactly what I thought of while I listened to this tune. Not bad, but this isn't something that i'd listen to again.

Archived