IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

Anybody heard the preview??? There's fuckin teddy on it :yeah::yeah::yeah:

The Shimmering Hour Preview 1

I’ve uploaded a downloadable sampler of some of tracks from "The Shimmering Hour". This covers about half of the album. A second preview will appear closer to the release date.

On Wisp myspace...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yay, dude that's really awesome news! can't wait to hear this, any EU gigs planned in the near future?

i plan to be over sometime this year, as I just sorted out a booking agent for europe/uk.

set Maria/Berlin or Berghain/Berlin on your schedule early enough and i'll be on the plan with my mates.

yep me too

It'd be very sweet if you could come to State-X New Forms 2008 in the Netherlands as well :ok:

Guest kickover

Does Rephlex have the rights to Nrthndr and Honor Beats now, since Sublight went under? Whats going on with those albums?

Guest bitroast
Does Rephlex have the rights to Nrthndr and Honor Beats now, since Sublight went under? Whats going on with those albums?

you can stream hnipian over at the alphabasic website..

Guest Eris Siva

First off, congrats congrats congrats. This is amazing news!

Secondly, the preview track is amazing. I cannot wait for this to hit! Keep up the brill tracks.

Guest Renivatio

you can stream hnipian over at the alphabasic website..

Ye. He's also signed to Alphabasic.

Archived