IGNORED

Wisp - The Shimmering Hour

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hanratty

why is it that I have not heard of this album anywhere except here where there is 83 pages of discussion?

• 2 months later...
he's certainly blown squarepusher out of the water if you compare all their material from the last few years...in my opinion, at least.

Oh you're crazy.

• 5 months later...
he's certainly blown squarepusher out of the water if you compare all their material from the last few years...in my opinion, at least.

Oh you're crazy.

last few years? yes. oh hell yes.

besides it's all opinion and wisp is by far my most listened to artist in the last year. ever since i found his web releases and worked forward through time. I have very little interest in listening to squarepusher these days...

edit: oops necro! o_O

also thanks to wisp for making this lovely album ^_^

Oh you're crazy.

As crazy as this sounds, its been true for me as well. To prove it, Wisp just passed up Squarepusher on my Overall Last.fm chart... That's kinda wigging me out, but Wisp has had continued solid output over these last 4-5 years. Keep kicking 'em out Reid!

I don't read all posts but somebody know why the C & D sides are separeted of the album vinyl version...Now, I need to find the katabatic EP to have the whole album :sad:

shitt I was wondering why my Shimmering Hour on vinyl was gimped with less tracks than the album usually did...

Archived