IGNORED

Gescom A1-D1

qnio

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty great little release, I find myself coming back to it every 6 months or so and binging on it. The opening and closing tracks are just so strong.

Yeah, I keep revisiting it every few months too. Great release; reminds me of the Boogie Down Bronx remix, which is probably my favourite Gescom track.

It's a pretty great little release, I find myself coming back to it every 6 months or so and binging on it. The opening and closing tracks are just so strong.

Yeah, I keep revisiting it every few months too. Great release; reminds me of the Boogie Down Bronx remix, which is probably my favourite Gescom track.

Was that ever released officially? I think the only copy of it I've heard is from a live set. It's a killer track.

Oh, those god damned MASK releases. They sound pretty fun, but I've been trying to track down even just the digital rips for years with no luck (vinyl is usually pretty pricey). I guess I need to get Soulseek one day (is that still a thing?). And no, mods, this isn't a request for copyrighted material, I'm just whining. :cry::cry::cry:

it's sort of funny looking back on my own discography and realizing that without even intending to it feels like im still following in the footsteps of AE including my own venturing into sample stealing after hearing this record.

• 2 years later...

I dug this one out again today, loved the shit out of it when it came out. I was listening to AFX's Simple Slammin yesterday and the drum pattern is very much like one of the tracks on this, kept hearing the track in my subconscious and trying to place it. It was a Gescom one. It was time to re-evaluate it, I recommend you do too.

Yeah, A1-D1 is always a good choice. Love the first and last tracks the most.

It has been a while since new Gescom, I guess the boys are too busy playing with Max to just jam with friends. TIS SAD.

Sean pls

smoke a spliff with some m8s and jam out some choonz

• 2 weeks later...

I fuckin love C1

Me too.

Found this EP at a record shop in Sapporo of all places, back in November 2007. Had no idea of its existence prior to that encounter.

• 1 year later...

more gescom PLS

Always thought some of the second disc of Eaxi were tracks that didn't make it to Gescom A1-D1 (or A1-D1 were things that didn't make it to Exai)

e.g.

Archived