IGNORED

Drukqs MP

avinit

http://www.discogs.com/release/1270583

According to this there's a Drukqs MP with two unknown tracks.

I don't know if it's two tracks from another artist or if they are in fact unreleased RDJ gems that made it there by accident or no accident.

I already pm'ed the guy offering to have sex with him if he sent me a rip but so far nothing, strange ?

Hmm. I'll have to dig out my early copies of Drukqs on CDR as I know back then the tracknames were slightly different to what was ultimately released. Perhaps this is the same thing...?

Seems a bit odd that tracks not belonging to Drukqs got mispressed... perhaps somebody else's B-side master got mixed in with the Drukqs A-side master, resulting in a mispress?

Guest HokusPoker

I know the first one! It's called Untitled and it's on Melodies from Mars.

No idea about the second one, though.

Hmm. I'll have to dig out my early copies of Drukqs on CDR as I know back then the tracknames were slightly different to what was ultimately released. Perhaps this is the same thing...?

Seems a bit odd that tracks not belonging to Drukqs got mispressed... perhaps somebody else's B-side master got mixed in with the Drukqs A-side master, resulting in a mispress?

I'm thinking maybe it was done on purpose as a special bonus but it's probably much less exiting .

http://www.discogs.com/release/659066

SAW II MP with Kenny Larkin on one 12"

Guest Mandow
its prolly just the alternate mixes of cock and 54 cymru beats

dont get excited yet

maybe not tho

mispress eh?

i think your ryt, my tw@ of a mate downloaded the discog from bittorrent and he had the promo of it, i also have it if anyone wants it

Guest Helper ET

how come every time something interesting about aphex twin comes up, Joyrex is like, "i'll have to dig up my notes for this one" ?

Yes, I've often admired how much Joyrex knows about RDJ, and a lot of other musicians as well.

Hopefully, some day, he'll put it all on watmm.com! That would be so cool.

Guest HokusPoker
how come every time something interesting about aphex twin comes up, Joyrex is like, "i'll have to dig up my notes for this one" ?

Because his brain starts leaking due to "those fast bits" destroying your neurons which obviously is the only downside of electronic music.

HE SAID electronic music!

Yes, I've often admired how much Joyrex knows about RDJ, and a lot of other musicians as well.

Hopefully, some day, he'll put it all on watmm.com! That would be so cool.

pwn.

Because I literally, have boxes and boxes of CDrs of data (and some easily accessible on external HDs) of everything that I've gathered over the past 9 years of running joyrex.com and watmm.com. Every once in a while, somebody mentions something that triggers my terrible memory, and I say "I think" or "If I recall" and then when it comes time to actually go dig it up, I can't be arsed anymore or I forget. LOL.

i was chatting on the watmm irc and agardenchair wanted me to convey this to you joyrex. he doesn't have an account so i told him i'd post this. here you go:

<agardenchair> thats cool

<agardenchair> can you pleaase

<agardenchair> post

<agardenchair> on the aphex tiuins forum

<agardenchair> and up a thread about

<agardenchair> untitled tracks

<agardenchair> of druqks

<agardenchair> and say to fucking joyrex

<agardenchair> to post the fucking tracks

<agardenchair> instead of pimping himself

<agardenchair> with "i have that shit on a cd"

<agardenchair> and demonstrate

<agardenchair> he actually has something

<agardenchair> more than a email

<agardenchair> from richar

<agardenchair> saying hes a fucking retard

<agardenchair> because

<agardenchair> he said drukqs is quite good

<hoodie> i doubt he has anything more

<hoodie> i wouldn't take joyrex's word for anything

<agardenchair> okay

<agardenchair> http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=32346

<agardenchair> go here and wsay

<agardenchair> that i challenge

<agardenchair> joyrex

<agardenchair> to see if he has seomthing

<agardenchair> unreleased from drukqs

<agardenchair> signed

<agardenchair> richard

this was discussed after an amazing diatribe on ekt ripping off the analords and how the amen break is too overused. so you ever gonna post those tracks?

Because I literally, have boxes and boxes of CDrs of data (and some easily accessible on external HDs) of everything that I've gathered over the past 9 years of running joyrex.com and watmm.com. Every once in a while, somebody mentions something that triggers my terrible memory, and I say "I think" or "If I recall" and then when it comes time to actually go dig it up, I can't be arsed anymore or I forget. LOL.

Whilst we are on this subject, what happened to the unreleased tape thread? I'm sure it just disappeared. I didn't want to start a new thread about it, but I'd like to know about the possibility of hearing the whole thing. It would be a shame for it to slip through the cracks.

Archived