Sign in to follow this  
Guest ~ism

New NI product

Guest ~ism

just got this in from Native:

Dear Dealer,

Please find preliminary detail attached of NI's forthcoming release. Full detail will be made available at the end of the week but this advert proof will give you an idea of what to expect.

NI have worked hard to identify an area of the market that's not fully covered by existing VSTi's and we think that they've really hit it with this exciting new release, lovingly crafted over 8 long years in the studio.

There'll be a dedicated area on NI's site for this product on release detailing the laborious task of recording and mastering this instrument, which we think fully highlights NI's mastery of the art of Virtual Instruments.

post-309-1207042177_thumb.jpg

lol

FINALLY, none of the others ever address whiskey modulation. im gonna use this to become the next johnathon davis.

i love how it's got all three bagpipe functions... drone, upset and annoy.

my boss's son is one of only two bagpipe majors in any american university. i guess he makes a fair bit of money at gigs

Guest dildo

fart-power.jpg

feel the wind

I lol'd pretty hard

Guest Helper ET
I lol'd pretty hard

my uncle used to play the bagpipes when i was a wee kid. it made me cry.

just got this in from Native:

Dear Dealer,

Please find preliminary detail attached of NI's forthcoming release. Full detail will be made available at the end of the week but this advert proof will give you an idea of what to expect.

NI have worked hard to identify an area of the market that's not fully covered by existing VSTi's and we think that they've really hit it with this exciting new release, lovingly crafted over 8 long years in the studio.

There'll be a dedicated area on NI's site for this product on release detailing the laborious task of recording and mastering this instrument, which we think fully highlights NI's mastery of the art of Virtual Instruments.

even though its kind of a silly product, its probably the most original thing they've released since Vokator,im looking forward to it. For a while i was worried NI was just morphing into a generic audio industry software company and had lost their roots.

Guest hahathhat

see, the sad thign is, i actually do have a bagpipe plugin already

Guest maantecaaa!!!

pfffft, analog sounds WAAAY better.

on a related note, I always used to see this guy on the beach playing his bagpipe alone everyday at sunset. i've always wanted to videotape him playing and then showing somebody running up to him from a half mile away and then just socking him in the belly. sigh..

Guest telikan

fuck, what was that movie in the late 90s about some sort of friendly gremlin like thing in Scotland, that heavily employed bagpipes in the story?

wait, so at first i assumed this was a joke. but then ghostbusters posts... this is a joke right?

Guest boo
wait, so at first i assumed this was a joke. but then ghostbusters posts... this is a joke right?

of course.

and it was posted on april 1st too.

of course.

and it was posted on april 1st too.

ijm a fucking idiot sometimes seriously

I actually have a bagpipe library for kontakt some guy made, lol. Never used it tho. Funny joke.

I played the bagpipes as a kid. It was the first instrument I ever learned.

I played Amazing Grace in my 4th grade talent show.

I've thought about picking them up again, maybe make some spare cash playing funerals and stuff.

Guest Glass Plate

but drone is pretty HOT these days!