IGNORED

New BOC Album Announcement Soon!

Joyrex

Guest Archrival

:(

Awful!!!!!!

This is such a diss to all the boc fans and im hoping for some real good boc news tomorrow.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it going to be called "Mount Tree All"?

Seriously Joyrex, this isn't funny. Of all the stuff you could've done for April Fools, why add more to the already jambled hoaxstrings of BoCdom?

If this in fact turns out to be a lame joke after all then your internet credibility will sink even deeper than the Titanic.

:excl:

lol.

Seriously though, who cares if it is a joke. I'm just as much a fanboy of BoC as anyone else here, but if it's a joke why the hell would I be offended? It may be a lame joke. But who cares?

"Isolated Reciever"

Giveaway right there. Such a Boccish track name I can't see even Boc using that.

Boc boc boc

bocgark

would be strange to ban people that announce things like that and then do it himself as joke

so i belive its true

plus its not unexpected

Guest thedisavowed

I'd laugh, but this has been done (and done better) many times before. Abusing (and effectively publicly destroying) his 'connection to Hexagon Sun' mythos to piss off the community is quite a joke.

24 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

14 Members: o00o, mcbpete, Salvatorin, Opoth, Fredd-E, thedisavowed, Willemjan, 747Music, goDel, john fonda, ryetronics, streamrunner, synthisist, Joyrex

Guest audiotrack
I'd laugh, but this has been done (and done better) many times before. Abusing (and effectively publicly destroying) his 'connection to Hexagon Sun' mythos to piss off the community is quite a joke.

Unless they are in on it too.. lol

Guest audiotrack
24 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

14 Members: o00o, mcbpete, Salvatorin, Opoth, Fredd-E, thedisavowed, Willemjan, 747Music, goDel, john fonda, ryetronics, streamrunner, synthisist, Joyrex

Joyrex has left the building..

too ashamed to stick around?

or hes at work and doesnt give a shit wether you believe him or not. this is a perfect april fool if it is lol. even though its so unbelievable, alll of you gayboys really really want it to be true so you wont just ignore it. lol. its actually genius.

Just got word from Joyrex...it's a hoax.

Apologies to all.

Trust me, I'll have a word. Both my mom and GF got in car accidents yesterday, so this was the first good news I've had since...

Just got word from Joyrex...it's a hoax.

Apologies to all.

Trust me, I'll have a word. Both my mom and GF got in car accidents yesterday, so this was the first good news I've had since...

skytree may just be screwing around too, there's isn't much way to tell who is telling the truth over the net. just wait for an official announcement.

Guest Archrival

Why can't it be that Joyrex himself got fooled by the "source" to announce this.

loving these boc mysterys!.........not.

Well it's April Fools. But I want to believe anyways.

Joyrex, keep in mind that you've just made a very big dangerous move by posting this as 200% legit information.

If this in fact turns out to be a lame joke after all then your internet credibility will sink even deeper than the Titanic.

"Dangerous Move"? "Internet credibility"? FFS, It's APRIL FOOLS - Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? You lot take yourselves waaaay too seriously. They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like - it's not the end of the world.

Anybody who got worked up over this did it to themselves - I can see getting upset if it was any other day, but April Fools? Caaamaaan. And why wouldn't I exploit my near-legendary (ha) connections to Hexagon Sun and my position as a website administrator? Wouldn't you?

And, I'll remind you that the Titanic was found after all ;) I hate to say it, but you lot have really shocked me with your reaction to this.

http://boardsofcanada.watmm.com/boardsofca...arriage_update/

I have to aplogize about the news item of Michael getting married; apparently my source was incorrect and I just want to say I am sorry for any confusion/embarrassment this might have caused Michael, as this was not the intent. In future watmm will look into these reports more thoroughly before posting incorrect or false information.

Why can't it be that Joyrex himself got fooled by the "source" to announce this.

loving these boc mysterys!.........not.

becuase they told him a while back. unless they spent time planning an april fools joke weeks in advance, hexagon sun is not a culprit.

Guest Archrival

There u go, I wont be around this site anymore. Its officially not a "serious" music forum. DO I take music serious? yeah its my life.

"Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like".

I really dislike your attitude and the way you act.

There u go, I wont be around this site anymore. Its officially not a "serious" music forum. DO I take music serious? yeah its my life.

"Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like".

I really dislike your attitude and the way you act.

Guest Archrival

Shut down this sad forum, this is a alltime low. The moderator doesn't even respect the "FUCKING" band.

Archived