IGNORED

New BOC Album Announcement Soon!

Joyrex

There u go, I wont be around this site anymore. Its officially not a "serious" music forum. DO I take music serious? yeah its my life.

"Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like".

I really dislike your attitude and the way you act.

There u go, I wont be around this site anymore. Its officially not a "serious" music forum. DO I take music serious? yeah its my life.

"Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like".

Good. Come back when you grow up and take life, not some band's release, a bit more seriously and learn what's really important.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny how Joyrex figured BOC fans would be the most gullible...

In retrospect I should have chosen Squarepusher or Aphex Twin - I should have known the tinfoil hat regiment would have not appreciated the humour in such a gag...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!! Okay, now I find this hilarious! props go to Joyrex.

anything that randomly leads to Rick Roll cracks me up.

Archrival, dude, lighten up.

"Dangerous Move"? "Internet credibility"? FFS, It's APRIL FOOLS - Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? You lot take yourselves waaaay too seriously. They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like - it's not the end of the world.

Anybody who got worked up over this did it to themselves - I can see getting upset if it was any other day, but April Fools? Caaamaaan. And why wouldn't I exploit my near-legendary (ha) connections to Hexagon Sun and my position as a website administrator? Wouldn't you?

And, I'll remind you that the Titanic was found after all ;) I hate to say it, but you lot have really shocked me with your reaction to this.

Ever since all of the other hoaxes I've been very skeptical about any boc news. Sometimes after all the crap you just want something to be true and since you are (or should be) some kind of trustworthy source of information, it seemed ok to have a little bit of hope; even though it's april fools' day.

But obviously this has turned out to be a hoax, yet again, and rather quickly as well. So how long did your enormous joke stand ground? What did you benefit from this? Are you happy now? Satisfied? According to Skytree this was his first best news to hear after hearing about the car accident.

Do you think it's funny that you've spoiled yet again something that could've been really nice? I think it's a pathetic douchebag action wether or not we boc fanboys are too prone for this kind of news.

Guest analogue wings

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Everything that's wrong with BOC fans in one convenient post

<object allowFullScreen="true" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" data="http://program.flektor.com/program/fplayer.swf" height="340" id="flashapp_683228973" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="flashvars" value="loop=true&flekvid=_1207081421_155227_63566_2_0_002_000&displayMode=flek&mode=autoplay&playerStile=none&sub_site=dancejam"/><param name="movie" value="http://program.flektor.com/program/fplayer.swf"/></object>

HA! that's awesome!

Guest The Vidiot

LOL! Brilliant Joyrex. Here were my fave parts:

"the rest is older tracks and ideas worked up to the brother's high standards".

"There will be a 'deluxe' version, vinyl only, limited to 1060 copies (you see what they did there?), which will contain 'neat stuff' (all I was told, details to come)"

"before the leaves turn colours' (could this be the title of the album?)"

"their best track they feel they've done yet"(!)

Guest Ultravisitor

hahahahahahaha

you have my respect joyrex. it takes balls to do this. well, it shouldn't, but clearly some people can't take a joke.

and as dose one says in one of the cLOUDDEAD tracks ''fuck em, if they can't take a joke''

one other thing....

isn't it bad luck to do an april fools joke after mid day?

In retrospect I should have chosen Squarepusher or Aphex Twin - I should have known the tinfoil hat regiment would have not appreciated the humour in such a gag...

This made me LOL.

Anyway, it was a good hoax, and I think we owe Joyrex an apology.

April fool.

"Dangerous Move"? "Internet credibility"? FFS, It's APRIL FOOLS - Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? You lot take yourselves waaaay too seriously. They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like - it's not the end of the world.

Anybody who got worked up over this did it to themselves - I can see getting upset if it was any other day, but April Fools? Caaamaaan. And why wouldn't I exploit my near-legendary (ha) connections to Hexagon Sun and my position as a website administrator? Wouldn't you?

And, I'll remind you that the Titanic was found after all ;) I hate to say it, but you lot have really shocked me with your reaction to this.

Ever since all of the other hoaxes I've been very skeptical about any boc news. Sometimes after all the crap you just want something to be true and since you are (or should be) some kind of trustworthy source of information, it seemed ok to have a little bit of hope; even though it's april fools' day.

But obviously this has turned out to be a hoax, yet again, and rather quickly as well. So how long did your enormous joke stand ground? What did you benefit from this? Are you happy now? Satisfied? According to Skytree this was his first best news to hear after hearing about the car accident.

Do you think it's funny that you've spoiled yet again something that could've been really nice? I think it's a pathetic douchebag action wether or not we boc fanboys are too prone for this kind of news.

The joke stood ground until Skytree emailed me about it and decided to make a private conversation public. That's all I'll say about that.

How did I benefit from it? Was I supposed to, other than having a laugh on a day where pranks are [generally] acceptable, and expected? Am I happy? No, not really - I thought that most of you could take a joke, even about our favourite band (it's mine, I'll gladly wear my BoC Fanboi Badge™ on my sleeve), but it appears I was wrong. Did I know about Skytree's unfortunate accident when I did this? Of course not, even though it has no relevance whatsoever.

I didn't spoil anything - it's all of you who are delusional about two guys who happen to make very good music and no wonder they keep their distance from the public eye - I'd shudder to think how you'd react if they suddenly retired from making music or "broke up" - you'd think it was like finding out Santa Claus was really your dad in a suit or something. I think a healthy dose of perspective is in order for the the lot of you. Sheesh.

Guest Needlenose
You guys are too gullible. This is a hilarious joke, look at all of your responses seriously and you will see how funny this is.

It was either this or an announcement of a Catalog 3 reissue. Best thing about it is that it came from Joyrex himself. True props (especially for the WATMM news page).

Guest Needlenose

Good. Come back when you grow up and take life, not some band's release, a bit more seriously and learn what's really important.

oh my lol at some of you.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Everything that's wrong with BOC fans in one convenient post

icon_judge.gif

Guest Needlenose
Funny how Joyrex figured BOC fans would be the most gullible...

:laughing:

I can't believe I fell for this. For some reason this slipped under the radar. Anyways, congrats for somehow making it sound believable Rex.

Also lol at the whining, some people need to get a life.

Shut down this sad forum, this is a alltime low. The moderator doesn't even respect the "FUCKING" band.

see, even the boc boys what this form shut down. it's all creepy in here like some old dudes basement.

and seriously. i can't believe how much weight you guys put on a new boards of canada release. it's insane. clear your heads.

Archived