IGNORED

New BOC Album Announcement Soon!

Joyrex

Guest Grim on Mbient
The joke stood ground until Skytree emailed me about it and decided to make a private conversation public.

[......]

I think a healthy dose of perspective is in order for the the lot of you. Sheesh.

This is lame.. I expected this from the beginning but couldn't believe you were up for doing something like this.

Of course it's a great April fools joke, in fact.. it couldn't be done better with your connections and the abillity to make an official announcement. You misused your powers this time which is pretty lame. Eventhough it was quite obvious, this action seems a little bit untaught/ignorant to me in the end.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

temper-tantrum.jpg

The joke stood ground until Skytree emailed me about it and decided to make a private conversation public.

[......]

I think a healthy dose of perspective is in order for the the lot of you. Sheesh.

This is lame.. I expected this from the beginning but couldn't believe you were up for doing something like this.

Of course it's a great April fools joke, in fact.. it couldn't be done better with your connections and the abillity to make an official announcement. You misused your powers this time which is pretty lame. Eventhough it was quite obvious, this action seems a little bit untaught/ignorant to me in the end.

There u go, I wont be around this site anymore. Its officially not a "serious" music forum. DO I take music serious? yeah its my life.

"Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like".

I really dislike your attitude and the way you act.

There u go, I wont be around this site anymore. Its officially not a "serious" music forum. DO I take music serious? yeah its my life.

"Why goet so worked up over a fucking band's next release? They're just two guys who happen to make good music we like".

I really dislike your attitude and the way you act.

buh-bye.

:yeah:

Guest Moebius

I'm disappointed in you Joyrex. Not for the joke, but for how obvious and unoriginal it was. Really, I expected better.

This has been a pretty lame April Fools overall.

Guest vodor
"Isolated Reciever"

Giveaway right there. Such a Boccish track name I can't see even Boc using that.

Boc boc boc

bocgark

you've gotta be kidding. there's no such thing as a too BoCish track name for BoC.

chromakey dreamcoat

peacock tail

sherbert head

hey saturday sun

etc etc etc, tons more

all of the tracknames on that album are like parody BoC track names. ridiculous.

Guest Dassler
It's supposedly "their best track they feel they've done yet"(!)

I forgot it was april fools day until I read this.

props joyrex! i cant believe how many people fell for it! but the funniest part of it all is how upset everyone is getting because of it.

hey, at least its not another one of those, "does BoC make you dream of pancakes?" thread.

relax, guys :laughing:

Guest Chogg

Think you've got a little something on your nose there Hex-Son.

This was lame.. not the joke itself but insisting that it wasn't a joke while being called on it...weak.

props joyrex! i cant believe how many people fell for it! but the funniest part of it all is how upset everyone is getting because of it.

hey, at least its not another one of those, "does BoC make you dream of pancakes?" thread.

relax, guys :laughing:

werd

Think you've got a little something on your nose there Hex-Son.

This was lame.. not the joke itself but insisting that it wasn't a joke while being called on it...weak.

that was a part of the joke, eh.

wow. some of you guys scare me.

official nomination for Archrival as most likely to stalk the everloving shit out of BoC?

Guest bitroast

with boc being as mysterious as they've tried to be, and with all their fans being as incredibly speculative as they are. i do believe april 1st would be a pretty awesome day to announce a new album.

also, anyone who straight away believes any news of an upcoming boc release these days = FOOLISH

to do so, but on april first? come on.

Guest analogue wings

C'mon Joyrex, see if you can get anymore to leave! This has to be more fun than pressing the Ban button.

bahah

nicely done joyrex

good man

i too fell for it at the beginning, coming for joyrex and all. but lol @ the negative reactions

good thread, would read again

"Isolated Reciever"

Giveaway right there. Such a Boccish track name I can't see even Boc using that.

Boc boc boc

bocgark

you've gotta be kidding. there's no such thing as a too BoCish track name for BoC.

chromakey dreamcoat

peacock tail

sherbert head

hey saturday sun

etc etc etc, tons more

all of the tracknames on that album are like parody BoC track names. ridiculous.

I think 'Before The Leave Turn Colours' was a slice of gorgonzola too far. If it wasn't for that comment I would have bought it hook line and sinker.

Archived