IGNORED

New BOC Album Announcement Soon!

Joyrex

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever since all of the other hoaxes I've been very skeptical about any boc news. Sometimes after all the crap you just want something to be true and since you are (or should be) some kind of trustworthy source of information, it seemed ok to have a little bit of hope; even though it's april fools' day.

But obviously this has turned out to be a hoax, yet again, and rather quickly as well. So how long did your enormous joke stand ground? What did you benefit from this? Are you happy now? Satisfied? According to Skytree this was his first best news to hear after hearing about the car accident.

Do you think it's funny that you've spoiled yet again something that could've been really nice? I think it's a pathetic douchebag action wether or not we boc fanboys are too prone for this kind of news.

Hey Fredd-E, wern't you the one who posted the SAW3 hoax?

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=22615

Hey Fredd-E, wern't you the one who posted the SAW3 hoax?

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=22615

That sure isn't the same thing. I never claimed that being the real thing at all. I even questioned that picture in my starting post: "Who's doing this? And why?" That's the reason why I posted it in the first place, to gain extra information about it, not to claim it being legit.

shut up dragon you fucking faggot

BOC is horrible anyway. i threw all of my limited edition albums in the furnace, used my own feces as a fertilizer bomb and then pissed on them to put out the fire....the sounds and smells coming out of that were far more interesting than any new BOC album.

shut up dragon you fucking faggot

BOC is horrible anyway. i threw all of my limited edition albums in the furnace, used my own feces as a fertilizer bomb and then pissed on them to put out the fire....the sounds and smells coming out of that were far more interesting than any new BOC album.

I don't think there's any need to respond to that level of shit.

Archived